Guest ayrshireranger
Kelly was a disgrace and underline's the fact that the mhanky hordes are after our titles .

To be fair, overall, Kelly has been sympathetic to Rangers in the last few months, anytime I have heard him.

To be fair, overall, Kelly has been sympathetic to Rangers in the last few months, anytime I have heard him.

Sounds like he's been "persuaded" to have a change of heart.

Just for our modern problems. He obviously wants Celtic to have 100 in a row.

Taking our titles and handing them to Celtic does not sound to sympathetic to me. :)

To be fair he started ok and I thought he was being sympathetic then suddenly he went into a eye popping rhant about taking our titles and giving them to the team that finished second.

His mask slipped

Taking our titles and handing them to Celtic does not sound to sympathetic to me. :)

To be fair he started ok and I thought he was being sympathetic then suddenly he went into a eye popping rhant about taking our titles and giving them to the team that finished second.

His mask slipped

Exactly TWBD...but I saw him on some other programme a couple of months ago (cant remember which one) and his tactic then was the other way round, firstly he went on about our titles with those bulging popping eyes THEN played the sympathetic card but the eyes gave him away at that point and it was obvious he was lying.

Last night he tried the sympathetic approach first but he was noticeably uncomfortable with that before exploding into his rhant eyeballs and all about Ben Johnson being stripped of his medal at the Olympics and it being awarded to second place Carl Lewis as an example of why the same should apply here in Scottish football regarding titles.

He's a dithering old prick and it showed big time.