There seems to be a split opinion on this Saturday's proposed plans. First of all, I fully back the rally and the reasons for doing it. I’m not as heavily involved with organizing this one but I’m in constant contact with the person/people that are and I’m helping out and giving advice to them going on the back of the Hampden one I arranged.

Anyway...

This isn't an anti Charles Green rally. This is to show our support to Walter Smith.

CG has worked hard and done his best and is now in possession of the club. He has also been the face of Rangers recently, giving our manager a much needed and deserved break and I think his positive energy comes through in his interviews and in recent meetings that he has been in with various fans groups. For this alone, he should be thanked.

But for the good of our club and for Green himself, both in the short term and in the long term it's imperative that he accepts the inevitable and sells the club to people who really care about it which also includes a certain someone who universally as a support we can get behind and trust 100%. You also have to ask yourself the question - “do you think Walter would get involved at this late stage if he thought CG was the correct person to take the club forward?”

Everything has changed dramatically with Walter's recent announcement and if our club are to get back to where they should be and if CG and his consortium are to benefit from their work, then it can only be through selling Rangers on which is what they planned to do in the long term anyway.

This is no time for the Rangers support to be anything but united and if you cannot see that then you will damage the club furthermore through your lack of insight.

*It's also worth pointing out that events could change throughout the week and this Rally might not even need to take place.*

for me if the fans don't unite behind Walter it does finally prove unity is impossible.

certainly never has their been a better chance for us to unite and show our power.

I think if Walter & Co. release some further details about their "bid", including some financial details, the sceptics would be more inclined to get behind him, and therefore a greater chance of unity.

Everyone is going on about transparency - maybe Smith & McColl could maybe show some!!!!

I think if Walter & Co. release some further details about their "bid", including some financial details, the sceptics would be more inclined to get behind him, and therefore a greater chance of unity.

Everyone is going on about transparency - maybe Smith & McColl could maybe show some!!!!

the absolutely must and from what they have said so far I think they know that.

There seems to be a split opinion on this Saturday's proposed plans. First of all, I fully back the rally and the reasons for doing it. I’m not as heavily involved with organizing this one but I’m in constant contact with the person/people that are and I’m helping out and giving advice to them going on the back of the Hampden one I arranged.

Anyway...

This isn't an anti Charles Green rally. This is to show our support to Walter Smith.

CG has worked hard and done his best and is now in possession of the club. He has also been the face of Rangers recently, giving our manager a much needed and deserved break and I think his positive energy comes through in his interviews and in recent meetings that he has been in with various fans groups. For this alone, he should be thanked.

But for the good of our club and for Green himself, both in the short term and in the long term it's imperative that he accepts the inevitable and sells the club to people who really care about it which also includes a certain someone who universally as a support we can get behind and trust 100%. You also have to ask yourself the question - “do you think Walter would get involved at this late stage if he thought CG was the correct person to take the club forward?”

Everything has changed dramatically with Walter's recent announcement and if our club are to get back to where they should be and if CG and his consortium are to benefit from their work, then it can only be through selling Rangers on which is what they planned to do in the long term anyway.

This is no time for the Rangers support to be anything but united and if you cannot see that then you will damage the club furthermore through your lack of insight.

*It's also worth pointing out that events could change throughout the week and this Rally might not even need to take place.*

It's not an anti-Green rally but we all want Green to sell.

FFS. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

People should have the balls to call it what it really is.

I'm not having a go at you specifically, Koeman, but I'm shouting out for more information so that I can make an informed decision. You and plenty of others may have the utmost confidence in Walter's business acumen and his ability to analyse business plans and know the weaknesses in Green's strategies, but I'd like a bit more information before I make up my mind.

The fact that Walter's team are not releasing any plans but going for the same soundbites that we experienced from another "Rangers man" 15 months ago is a little suspicious. Just come out and be honest with your plans, McColl and Park and if I like the sounds of them I'll give you my full support.

I'm not having a go at you specifically, Koeman, but I'm shouting out for more information so that I can make an informed decision. You and plenty of others may have the utmost confidence in Walter's business acumen and his ability to analyse business plans and know the weaknesses in Green's strategies, but I'd like a bit more information before I make up my mind.

The fact that Walter's team are not releasing any plans but going for the same soundbites that we experienced from another "Rangers man" 15 months ago is a little suspicious. Just come out and be honest with your plans, McColl and Park and if I like the sounds of them I'll give you my full support.

todays sun said they will outline the blueprint in 48hrs.

let's hope it contains more info any of the previous dross we have been fobed of with by bidders.

Guest Dutchy

There's absolutely no need for this rally, other than to put presure on Green to sell.

I'd like to see him sell, say for about £8 million and walk away.

Also, it's right and proper for The Rangers men, who claim a era of transparacy, put their cass on the table, along with their detalied plans for the future, whatever division we end up in.