WALTER SMITH two-year blueprint

Imo the future of our club must be passed on to custodians who will love and cherish it. people who are Rangers men first second and last, the supporters. The club could be run by a board of trusties representing the support comprising of professional people, with backgrounds from the legal, financial, corporate, media and sporting worlds.

Guest shuggie
Imo the future of our club must be passed on to custodians who will love and cherish it. people who are Rangers men first second and last, the supporters. The club could be run by a board of trusties representing the support comprising of professional people, with backgrounds from the legal, financial, corporate, media and sporting worlds.

The custodians are the fans first and foremost and the only way to halt this cycle of abusing our great club is to seek true fan ownership. This brings not onlyt the benefits of the fans in control of the direction of the club (eg no debt), but done through an accountable board of professional directors. Allied to a small regular monthly membership this will bring added income to the club which will be filly endorsed under the new Financial Fair Play ules. Fellow Nears if Benfica can have a membership of 225,000 why cant we grasp this opportubity to safeguard the future of our great club.

What is needed is bringing the various disperse fan groups togethe united under this direction. Work is underway to atemptto do this and I would implore all fans to support this. No doubt in certain quarters this will be resisted but we need to take charge and work with the new owners (hopefully Walter) to ensure our great club not only survives but prospers i the rocky days ahead.

Guest DietofWorms
smiths consortium sound about perfect. real rangers fans with proper cash. its what I hoped would come forward months ago.

mccoll, king & park. propose big hitters.

This would be bad...it connects us to Oldco tax shambles....and by the way is Paul Murray lurking in this marvellous coup?

This would be bad...it connects us to Oldco tax shambles....and by the way is Paul Murray lurking in this marvellous coup?
But King is a Rangers man who has ploughed £20m into our club - we can't easily disregard that. I get the new broom thing, but there just is no sugar daddy who has not already come forward. Paul M. has no cash of his own but he DID speak out v Whyte. Blame SDM if you want someone to blame.

Guest DietofWorms
But King is a Rangers man who has ploughed £20m into our club - we can't easily disregard that. I get the new broom thing, but there just is no sugar daddy who has not already come forward. Paul M. has no cash of his own but he DID speak out v Whyte. Blame SDM if you want someone to blame.

Don't worry....but I'm not talking about blame at the moment...I'm talking about connections to oldco......and Paul Murray?

]But King is a Rangers man who has ploughed £20m into our club - we can't easily disregard that.[/u] ...

Yes and fair enough! Why do people do this at a football club though? To come back some day in the future and get it (and a profit) back? I would doubt that. King invested to see the club he loves (I assume) to stride to even greater things. We had league titles, cup titles, Champion's League runs during those days of his investment. Ibrox was also revamped. He got what he paid for back then. So be it.

So Walter isn't involved in anything just a name to get the fans onside, stinks imo.

Also let's get this straight McColl may favour Rangers above anybody else but hes no big Rangers man that's bollocks.

I wouldn't trust any Rangers men to be in charge again going by our history.