Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association Statement â?? 16th June 2012

I honestly can't believe that the other clubs are doing this to Rangers.

I honestly can't believe it either, but then when you look at opinion polls of our own support on the issue you've got to wonder if we should be expecting better from our rival supporters.

Should we boycott ourselves as well?

KFCSA will issue a further statement on this matter in due course.

For the sake of your club's Karma it had better be a statement which reads "we retract our previous statement regarding Rangers Football Club and fully support them being voted back into the SPL".

For the sake of your club's Karma it had better be a statement which reads "we retract our previous statement regarding Rangers Football Club and fully support them being voted back into the SPL".

More likely to be, and we think you should all get three of the belt as well you bad boys you.

I honestly can't believe it either, but then when you look at opinion polls of our own support on the issue you've got to wonder if we should be expecting better from our rival supporters.

Should we boycott ourselves as well?

I take it you're talking about so many of our fans expecting and even wanting us to be playing in division 3?

I take it you're talking about so many of our fans expecting and even wanting us to be playing in division 3?

Exactly. It might be for a different reason, but still the same reasoning. Those amongst our own support who want the SPL to vote against our re-entry are either being vindictive against our rivals or have swallowed the 'sporting integrity' bullshit hook, line and sinker.

You've got to ask - What's the difference?

Exactly. It might be for a different reason, but still the same reasoning. Those amongst our own support who want the SPL to vote against our re-entry are either being vindictive against our rivals or have swallowed the 'sporting integrity' bullshit hook, line and sinker.

You've got to ask - What's the difference?

There seems to be a growing support for telling them to stick it and going to Div' 3, but different Gers fans have different reasons for thinking that way. On the one hand there's those saying it would put an end to the whole mess in a proud and dignified way and on the other hand there's those saying "f*ck them, f*ck the SPL, let's see how you do without us".

To be frank, I don't agree with either of those points of view because I don't think we deserve to be relegated and I don't want us to be remembered as the club which brought Scottish football to it's knees either.

We should be boxing clever here, not lashing out in a state of frenzy.

There seems to be a growing support for telling them to stick it and going to Div' 3, but different Gers fans have different reasons for thinking that way. On the one hand there's those saying it would put an end to the whole mess in a proud and dignified way and on the other hand there's those saying "f*ck them, f*ck the SPL, let's see how you do without us".

To be frank, I don't agree with either of those points of view because I don't think we deserve to be relegated and I don't want us to be remembered as the club which brought Scottish football to it's knees either.

We should be boxing clever here, not lashing out in a state of frenzy.

I don't agree with them either. We should be fighting our corner to stay in the SPL with minimal (in other words deserved) sanctions.

My point is that this whole shit storm has been created by those who wish to see us completely wiped off the footballing map.

I don't see anything dignified in bowing down to that crap and likewise I don't see the sense in cutting off our nose to spite our face.

Guest DietofWorms
In light of recent developments related to The Rangers FC we the Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association wish to issue the following statement: -

"The recent survey conducted by Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association (KFCSA), together with other feedback, has highlighted that a considerable majority of Kilmarnock fans have expressed an opinion that The Rangers Football Club "newco" should not be immediately permitted entry into the SPL.

KFCSA has shared this information with Kilmarnock Football Club, urging the Chairman, Michael Johnston to consider these views when attending forthcoming SPL meetings on this unfortunate matter.

We understand SPL rules are such that any vote on admitting a â??newcoâ?? Rangers to the SPL is at least 2 weeks away and we also understand that ahead of any vote, Kilmarnock FC will directly consult our supporters. We are aware the Club is currently deciding how best to arrange that consultation - with an announcement expected soon.

It has also been confirmed to us that as part of the Clubâ??s consultation process, the KFCSA committee members will be invited to meet with the Chairman and additionally we hope to arrange an appropriate open meeting for Kilmarnock fans to attend.

We welcome these developments and we encourage every Kilmarnock supporter to participate in the Clubâ??s consultation process once it is announced. KFCSA are also very sympathetic with the plight of the fans of Rangers Football Club, but we believe sporting integrity has to be the core principle for all decisions made by the football authorities in Scotland."

KFCSA will issue a further statement on this matter in due course.

http://www.kfcsa.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Statement_1606121.pdf

This kind of pish gives me the urge to turn my back on Football entirely.

What is 'Sporting' about any of this. It's unreal.