Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association Statement â?? 16th June 2012

Guest sarry

They were on the list as of last season selling their 3 stands to the Scum on final day of the season.

Remember when we won their scoring 3 in 7 minutes season before, they would not sell us their tickets for the game for us to lift 3 in a row.

Boycott indeed but we won't need too Div 3 looming f##k the spl/sfa

I think I fall into that camp Zappo. I believe we should begin again at the bottom and try and work our way back. I think that would be the dignified and right thing to do. I agree with everyone who says that Rangers didn't 'die' this week simply the corporate shell that housed us, however, we didn't pay our tax we've now stiffed hundreds of individuals and companies as well as our own debenture holders. I believe we shouldn't just carry on in the same league, more or less debt free, as if nothing happened. I know there will be the Euro ban and possibly other as yet unknown 'sanctions' to contend with. But I wish the club would take the lead here and announce we will not be reapplying for the SPL. I'd rather we left Scotland all together currently but that's probably not possible, in which case Division 3 it'll need to be.

There has to be some recognition by us, the club, that what was done by our club was wrong, I don't feel that's happened yet. Yes, it was Whyte who is responsible, and David Murray too and most of the support could do nothing about it, however it still happened and we need to pick up the pieces.

We've never had anything handed to us, despite what others might say about us, we've worked for everything we have, it took us years to build a club and a team that could win things, we couldn't go out and buy the best players from the best club from day one unlike some others near by.

After our darkest day, the 70s Ibrox disaster, our club took the decision to rebuild Ibrox. No one made us do that, we did because it was the right thing to do. We made that decision during a period of Celtic domination, the money that went into rebuilding Ibrox could have been used for the team, we might have stopped their 9 in a row, we might have enjoyed more European success, who can say. I guess my point is we didn't need anyone to tell us we needed to fix things, we chose to do it ourselves because we knew it was the right thing to do even though it penalised the team and put us at a disadvantage in the league.

I think this is a similar moment. We need to acknowledge what was done by our club, even though it wasn't our fault and we didn't approve of it. The 'company' who held our licence to play no longer exists, so we should reapply at the bottom and work our way back .

As such I don't have much of a problem with the Kilmarnock statement. Indeed I agree with the sentiment. For what it's worth Kilmarnock are a financial basket case and will almost certainly go into administration next season if we are out of the league.

We should also acknowledge the strength of feeling at other clubs about this. Our (and I include myself in this) first reaction as a support is to circle the wagons and fight back when we are criticised from outside. Sometimes we might be better to stop, think about why it's been said and try and understand what is informing it. Some of it is fuelled by a hatred of us as a club and a support, but some of it isn't. Time for us to accept that I think.

Perhaps not the most popular view I accept.

Edited by amms

For the sake of your club's Karma it had better be a statement which reads "we retract our previous statement regarding Rangers Football Club and fully support them being voted back into the SPL".

Karma is hovering above all SPL Clubs at the moment.

Making such decisions out of hatred never works, I thought everyone with common sense knew that.

Ask yourself the same question, if it was another Club, say St. Mirren or St. Johnstone, who was in the same position as us, would you vote to kick them out?

It would not even have crossed my mind....until now!

When, not if, such Clubs struggle to pay their bills next season, I will DEMAND they be kicked out Scottish football.

Not just because they went against us when we needed their support, but for being so arrogant and stupid that they didn't learn from our financial mistakes.

My son is due to re-new his membership to "Young Killie" coaching school for next season.

I don't fucking think so!

Amms mate what do you want self flagellation for 10 mins before every game for the next 3 seasons. There has to be a point when we say enough stop the kicking and no euro football for 3 years plus is a hefty sanction, I would only agree to reduced prize money if we stay in the SPL.

On a slight side issue I see Ally has been charged by the SFA for calling for the names of the judicial panel at the SFA to be revealed.

Amms mate what do you want self flagellation for 10 mins before every game for the next 3 seasons. There has to be a point when we say enough stop the kicking and no euro football for 3 years plus is a hefty sanction, I would only agree to reduced prize money if we stay in the SPL.

I don't particularly want self-flagellation, I want the club to do what I think it should do. Had we achieved a CVA then we should have stayed in the SPL with no sanctions in my opinion. We didn't, the 'company' has now gone and with it our debt, I think that's wrong, we didn't pay our way and that sits uncomfortably with me.

I'm also unsure what we'll be missing by not being in the SPL. We'll miss some 'big' league matches and some sponsor money and the quality of football will be poorer for sure, but beyond that? We'll still be in the Scottish and League Cups, so we might still get some 'big' games. What actually will be missing out on that's worth further blackening our history?

We need some distance between our club and these bitter and twisted bastards. Integrity my arse, that was thought up by the Tims......."what have we scum never had and never likely to get, that we can use to beat the h@NS wae, how about Integrity. We've never had any of that, right Mr 'tour of Japan, use the death of an ex-player to get a game cancelled Liewell'

Edited by aweebluesoandso