For CumbernauldGers - Lee McCulloch

What are you talking about mate?

Your post.

it's a shit post because it's my view on a player? A player that the thread is about? I did not make the thread or change the thread to McCulloch, it's what the thread was already about.

And very interestingly it was explicitly aimed at you.

As for the personal axe to grind, that makes me laugh as the only people that support him are doing it because of there personal view on him, it's certanly not on his playing ability.

I support him because:

• He can cover a wide variety of positions.
  • He is willing to play for free and was a major component in the wage reduction, without which this club would no longer exist.
  • You simply do not achieve a decade of experience in England's top flight plus dozens of caps for your country if you're a truly dire footballer.
  • He was the major reason we did not lose the league to Celtic at Ibrox.
  • We have no one better than him in the air.
  • After all this time, he can still score goals.

I have no problem with McCulloch other than the fact he is pish, and has been a waste of money and no amount of saying he is a Rangers man will change that.

'pish' 'waste of money'. Nope, you personally dislike him because there isn't a bear alive who would call him pish and a waste of money - yes, not Messi, but to suggest he couldn't get a game for Ross County is quite simply a lie. Not an intentional one, just an false and unfair opinion borne from a personal dislike of the man.

I love big jig. however, he's just about the first player we should be looking to get rid of.

all in despite previously taking a pay cut he gets 20m most weeks. the news he's definately staying and will continue to get that probably even in the 3rd division isn't ideal.

I doubt Charlie's delighted either.

do you think he's planning on a wage cut?

Even if we stay in the SPL I think Jig would be willing to take a 50% wage cut. If we're not in the SPL next season I think he'll play for peanuts just to help the club.

Danny for the last time i dont know McCulloch and have nevermet him so i dont have a personal agenda against him, so please stop trying to cover your love for this rubbish player with lies.

Nope, you personally dislike him because there isn't a bear alive who would call him pish and a waste of money

Again will you stop the lies, there are thousands of Rangers fans that think he is pish. Now is you are not able to understand the concept that being a Rangers fan does not make you a good footballer.

As i have said stop making up things like i have any personal against him, i dont. He survives at Rangers due Ally and Ally only.

Danny for the last time i dont know McCulloch and have nevermet him so i dont have a personal agenda against him, so please stop trying to cover your love for this rubbish player with lies.

Nope, you personally dislike him because there isn't a bear alive who would call him pish and a waste of money

Again will you stop the lies, there are thousands of Rangers fans that think he is pish. Now is you are not able to understand the concept that being a Rangers fan does not make you a good footballer.

As i have said stop making up things like i have any personal against him, i dont. He survives at Rangers due Ally and Ally only.

Oh brother, I stuck up for you when someone else called you a liar, and now you're calling me one. I regret giving you backup now and can see why this thread was aimed at you. I was even on the verge of stepping in when Craig slated you and demanded you stop trying to bully people. Bloody glad I didn't. He was spot on, in hindsight.

I am done with you.

Oh brother, I stuck up for you when someone else called you a liar, and now you're calling me one. I regret giving you backup now and can see why this thread was aimed at you. I was even on the verge of stepping in when Craig slated you and demanded you stop trying to bully people. Bloody glad I didn't. He was spot on, in hindsight.

I am done with you.

Mate have just shown yourself up.

Your the one that said i have a personal agenda against him, i dont so you have lied.

The bit i have put in bold is a disgrace. You have made a false accusation against me and when i have pointed this out you call me a bully? Your a coward and a liar. Classic behavour i expect from thm not one of us.

Done with me? Why? Because i have shown your lies?

Edited by CumbernauldGers

Mate have just shown yourself up.

Your the one that said i have a personal agenda against him, i dont so you have lied.

The bit i have put in bold is a disgrace. You have made a false accusation against me and when i have pointed this out you call me a bully? Your a coward and a liar.

Done with me? Why? Because i have shown your lies?

You just call people liars left right and centre. I stuck up for you when you were called one yourself - but now here you are calling me one. I at no point lied to you - you could say, in your opinion, that I accused you falsely of something (of personally disliking McCulloch). But I did not lie. I did not say something I know to be untrue.

But here you are flinging the term liar left right and centre and it's frankly appalling.

Ah brother, I just bit.