For CumbernauldGers - Lee McCulloch

Even if we stay in the SPL I think Jig would be willing to take a 50% wage cut. If we're not in the SPL next season I think he'll play for peanuts just to help the club.

As much as McCulloch's loyalty and bluenose credentials are crystal clear, it's the granting of contracts such as his that have cost us so,so much, we simply shouldn't have 30 odd year old journey men with no sell on or even residual value on terms of circa £1m per annum.

Edited by pete

I'm not a Jig fan. It's clear that he is by no means the most skill full player on the park, but what you do get from him is 100% effort, commitment and a willingness to play anywhere just so that he can play for Rangers. We may well need a player like him in the lower division....

Classic behavour i expect from thm not one of us.

CG has edited his post to suggest my 'behaviour' is that of a tim.

He is the one adding more fuel to any fire, and his recent posts are extremely disappointing and incendiary. No pun intended.

Forlan I edited your post we do not need you throwing petrol on the fire and possibly trying to get CG banned.

Stick to the topic now please.

Having reviewed my original post I find it quite bizarre as to how you could possibly interpret what I wrote as an attempt to get CG banned.....:wtf:....in fact if you care to look back I metaphorically "stood up" for him the last time he was banned.

Having reviewed my original post I find it quite bizarre as to how you could possibly interpret what I wrote as an attempt to get CG banned.....:wtf:....in fact if you care to look back I metaphorically "stood up" for him the last time he was banned.

I don't care to look back and I am not going to get involved in a tit for tat as I made that judgement on posts and continual warnings to both of you to keep on topic. This is the last time I am going to ask to stick to topic so please do.

I don't care to look back and I am not going to get involved in a tit for tat as I made that judgement on posts and continual warnings to both of you to keep on topic. This is the last time I am going to ask to stick to topic so please do.

While this is one of the few subjects on which I do tend to agree with CG

How is that off topic?

I actually largely agree with cg on this one as well.

as a person I love jig but as a player meh.

if we did go down to the third mind you and he did take a massive pay cut then he could be valuable.

in truth in the 3rd our wage cap should be 2 to 3k