Rangers replaced by 'Club 12' in the fixtures

I will take a leap and declare we won't be in the SPL next season the pressure from the media is getting ramped up more and more everyday, and Div1 is getting spoke about more and more. For me it's a no brainer we will be in Div1 next season.

Well division 3 it is then!

I'd rather we started there than have 7 or 8 clubs reminding us it was them that got us back into the spl! They can all go run as far as I'm concerned

Edited by Gers4Life

Regan flexed his muscles about SPL2 should be enough to get Longmuir on side, they can also just say all your points are being taken off you for last season and then it's just a straight relegation.

There is no way they are going to throw us out for 3 seasons and the club isn't going to do it voluntarily it's financial suicide.

The more I think about it the more I want us in Div 1. Why be somewhere you're not wanted?

The only downside is we'd make an immediate return meaning the SPL wouldn't really suffer as much as I'd like.

The more I think about it the more I want us in Div 1. Why be somewhere you're not wanted?

The only downside is we'd make an immediate return meaning the SPL wouldn't really suffer as much as I'd like.

But imagine the Timplosion when we are the first club to win back to back titles in different divisions.

Regan flexed his muscles about SPL2 should be enough to get Longmuir on side, they can also just say all your points are being taken off you for last season and then it's just a straight relegation.

There is no way they are going to throw us out for 3 seasons and the club isn't going to do it voluntarily it's financial suicide.

That way it would be Dunfermline to stay up and nobody seems to want that. Secondly is the taking away of all points an option open to them?

Given the fact we were put into admin in February it would mean we were getting punished even before then if they took away all points

How are they going to see club 12 - as Rangers or Dundee? Swapping one for another makes a massive difference to the fixture list with regards home and away games - unless Dundee are likely to make it to the top six.

Funny how they may be replacing us with a club that went into administration twice and paid off debts at 6p in the pound...