time for Mr green to answer some questions.

Guest Dutchy

It's a bit rich for CG to be asking the fans to stump up season ticket money when no one knows what his plans are, as well as no one even knowing what league we'll be playing in next season.

It's a bit rich for CG to be asking the fans to stump up season ticket money when no one knows what his plans are, as well as no one even knowing what league we'll be playing in next season.

In fairness, no-one (CG inc.) knows what div we'll ber playing in next season. However, I believe that there is still A LOT of info/plans etc that he can divulge to the fans. Hoepfully he's working on some kind of statement or press release which will address a number of questions.

Some info clawed from FF

by Valley Bluenose

OK - so I'm trying to get my head around some of the stuff in this thread and a few others. Is this what we have so far:

Zeus Capital seems to be the money behind Green. Reputable company, involved in Man Utd takeover etc. Expanded rapidly from an advisory agency to merchant bankers.

A big player at Zeus is Joe Dwek – a respectable businessman with a good track record.

Joe Dwek owns 28.35% of The Worthington Group plc and, along with Craig Whyte's Liberty Capital (18.29%)) and Wulstan Earley's Regenisis Holdings (53.36%), controls 100% of the shares in it. Wulstan Earley is Aiden Earley’s (Banstead Athletic) brother.

The Worthington Group plc is the source of the Jerome Pension Fund monies that were found in the Collyer Bristow client account and which are the subject of the court battle between HMRC, Jerome Pension Fund, Merchant House Group (Whyte) and Rangers/Duff & Phelps.

John Michael Edelson was a director in the Worthington Group plc until 6 July 2010. He is currently a Manchester United Director.

Edelson is also a former director of Regenesis Group Ltd.

Regenesis Holdings Ltd, part of the Group, as well as being owned by Whyte's long time associate Wulstan Earley (brother of Aiden), were the recipients of £250k from Rangers plc (the Banstead Athletic deal). This is still ‘missing’.

(It could also be suggested that the Merchant House Group battle with Jerome Pension for the CB funds is part of a pincer movement on HMRC. Still haven’t figured out the Bansted Athletic thing).

Edelson became a director of Sheffield United on 10 June 92. He remained so until 14 January 1997 when he stepped down – the same day that Sheffield United got a new Chief Executive, Charles Green.

Now I know the next line should be a ‘Sir David Murray on the grassy knoll sort of thing’, but we haven’t got that far - yet!

I also find it hard to believe that some of the respectable men named above would be involved in anything ‘underhand’. Whyte was clearly out of his depth at Rangers but he’s been involved with some ‘big players’ who may, unwittingly or otherwise, have had a part to play in all of this.

However, all that said, didn’t someone once say ‘Greed is Good’?

he will be looking for backing in hard cash now from us. so we deserve some info.

who are all the investors.

what % do each have

how much will be invested in the club and when.

what is the structural defecit.

is there a plan to tackle it and if so what.

what's the 1 year 3 and 5 year plans.

what's happening with the players. who owns them right now? when can we expect to find out what team we will see next season.

what happens to season books if we are demoted.

any others?

Could add to that list , will he release a statement on what the clubs position is with regards to the dual contract allegations . Will we fight this tooth and nail .

Guest Dutchy
In fairness, no-one (CG inc.) knows what div we'll ber playing in next season. However, I believe that there is still A LOT of info/plans etc that he can divulge to the fans. Hoepfully he's working on some kind of statement or press release which will address a number of questions.

That could be correct what you say, but if he's wanting the fans on board, what's the delay, on his part?

Any positive info could get the fans flocking to the ticket office, but as it's not forth coming, I'm not in the least bit surprised very few tickets will be sold.

As I've mentioned in another thread, he's got plenty time to chat with the fans as nothing will be decided before 4th July. If my thinkings right in all this confusion!!!