Lee McCulloch on SSN

Guest carter001
Wasn't that at the end of last season though?

:facepalm:There was me thinking the press actually printed something current !!

They are all on holiday what's he going to do have the biggest conference call in history.

Players have agents who act on their behalf during such holidays.

While I don't trust such people, I think they are entitled to ask what is happening with their contracts.

Players have agents who act on their behalf during such holidays.

While I don't trust such people, I think they are entitled to ask what is happening with their contracts.

Their getting paid that's what happening, its up to them what they do walk away or move to the newco. Lee came out the other day and said I'm staying now hes moaning because nobody is talking to him, he should be asking his manager whats happening. Not running to SSN

Edited by GovanAllan

Their getting paid that's what happening, its up to them what they do walk away or move to the newco. Lee came out the other day and said I'm staying now hes moaning because nobody is talking to him, he should be asking his manager whats happening. Not running to SSN

Was he running or was he approached by SSN ? Did he already ask his manager and was told he knew nothing either ? Did he try to contact Green and got rebuffed ?

Lee McCulloch is one person in this mess that I would actually place as being genuine enough because he clearly cares about the club. I dont think there is any malice from him - and it could be, just perhaps, that he is trying to actually get Charles Green to talk to the players before they simply say "fuck it, you wont talk to us, we will not TUPE - goodbye Rangers".

Ever thought that McCulloch speaking out may just be a desperate plea to Green to speak to the players to try to save the squad ?

Not everything is black and white.

McCulloch admits to Gers fears Posted: 20th June 2012 We need clarification over future, says veteran Rangers midfielder Rangers midfielder Lee McCulloch admits the club's players are becoming anxious as crisis continues to engulf Ibrox.

Rangers will find out on July 4th whether a 'newco' will be allowed to compete in the Scottish Premier League next season.

But there remains uncertainty about who will be funding the club after last week's buyer Charles Green rejected a bid from a consortium led by Walter Smith on Tuesday.

McCulloch has reiterated that the players remain in the dark and that is a situation that is causing concern as next season draws near.

"We've not spoken to anybody," the 34-year-old told Sky Sports News. "The boys are getting a little bit anxious that way. We've not had a phone call.

"I don't really blame the manager for having his phone off. He's probably thrown the phone away by now the amount of people trying to get hold of him.

"As far as I'm aware and have been told, any players can walk away. But that's if they want to walk away.

"But that's getting challenged. There are people telling us you can and people telling us you can't.

"So I think we need some clarification on that as well.

"Everybody is in agreement that there must have been things done wrong in the past but I just think it's a little harsh that it's us that'll be getting the brunt of it."

Rangers could be playing their football down the divisions next season and while McCulloch cannot shed any light on that he insists the club will continue to succeed at any level.

"I don't think I'm qualified to talk about that," he added.

"All I know is that with the players we've got and the manager we've got, regardless of what division we'll be in, we'll be trying to win the league anyway.

from follow follow.