Ya gotta love "Sporting integrity"....

I recall the Motherwell board claiming they had been 'flooded' with letters and emails.

The only thing flooded in Motherwell is the low level line. Totally obvious who has been sending the emails etc.

Indeed! You see it all over Twitter... Campaigns for this that and the next thing. "Integrity" and all that. They can't/won't let people make up their own minds

As we don't count or War Years Titles because not every top team took part, I'm sure Celtic won't count the title they win with us not in the SPL. :whistling:

Weren't Celtic kicked out in the war years due to flying the swastika and doing pro-nazi chants?

Guest Dutchy
Weren't Celtic kicked out in the war years due to flying the swastika and doing pro-nazi chants?

I don't know about that, although it does sound plausable as the Irish government had many Nazi's visiting them during the war.

I think they had their stadium closed for a month after they chanted in support of the nazis, unfurled a nazi flag, fought amongst theirselfs and threw bottles during a league match at Ibrox .

Edit - And they have the brass neck to call us huns .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil