Exactly, what does the 54 (currently) titles refer to???

Is it simply 54 League Titles won, or is it specifically 54 top tier titles. Currently they are one & the same, since Rangers haven't played anywhere except the top tier.

The big question is, if were start again in Div3, would those titles won on the way back to the top be added to the current haul of 54??? If it is simply the number of league titles won, I would assume the Div1/2/3 titles WOULD count!!!

Technically then, titles from DIFFERENT divisions.

From my understanding it is simply 54 league titles....nothing specific to the league they were won. A Div3 title is still a league title!!!

The only reason we have only won top tier titles is due to the fact that we've never been out of the top tier.

Guest Dutchy

I'm fairly sure I read something about the club that was next in line to us and they were saying something about them being top flight titles, but I say fairly sure as I struggle to remember what I was doing yesterday! lol

Let's just bundle them all together and keep counting.

It'll irritate the shit out of our "fellow" fans, and keep us focussed.

I would laugh if Regan decided to pay for an Inquiry into how many titles we have actually won - which contrary to the gutter press, is more than any Club in world football.