Jamie Ness... next to leave?

I hope you're right but the way this is panning out I am not convinced. Are the youth players ready for this though? I massive burden on them. Finding it hard to find any clear thinking in all of this just now.

Third Division isn't the worst league for them to start in, much of the opposition are part time.

It was a member by the name of mark_jer - his kid's name is Jamie (I believe) and he comes from Jersey. Has been doing very well with the youths from what we have seen.

Hopefully no more extended break's for you Sir :D

Cheers mate, and ha i hope so to. On my best behavour. Or at least i will try ha ha.

Don't panic just yet guys I know it's looking bleak but we expected to lose most of the big names.

I must have just been naive mate, for some reason i genuinely thought we could have kept the likes of McCabe and Ness. Hopefully we do have some younger players ready to step up.

It's a great time for youngsters to stake a claim for first team football without having to leave on loan and they will be mentioned in our history books forever.

Surely players who have not really featured for us yet will want to stay and take their chance?

Ness has all the talent but as we all know very injury prone but he's another we have looked after for how long being out injured without any loyalty being shown sad.

I must have just been naive mate, for some reason i genuinely thought we could have kept the likes of McCabe and Ness. Hopefully we do have some younger players ready to step up.

To be honest mate I thought they would as well, I was just trying to be upbeat and failing badly.

I hoped we would keep the likes of Ness, McCabe & Huton - they would provide a fairly solid midfield to build a team around.

I think the most disappointing thing about players leaving at the moment, is that we don't know where we'll be playing. If we know its Div3, they players can at least be honest and say "I don't want to play in Div3"...

I hoped we would keep the likes of Ness, McCabe & Huton - they would provide a fairly solid midfield to build a team around.

I think the most disappointing thing about players leaving at the moment, is that we don't know where we'll be playing. If we know its Div3, they players can at least be honest and say "I don't want to play in Div3"...

if they don't resign by tommorrow then they get paid on Thursday and that's it they are newco players.

if they don't resign by tommorrow then they get paid on Thursday and that's it they are newco players.

Would payment not be in lieu of services to the oldco??? in fairness, I have no idea how this all works out!!!!