From Boss on RM. Seems to reinforce he's about to liquidate Servco and prepack1

"This new company was registered as RFC 0712 Limited on 21 June and changed its name to RFC 2012 Limited the next day. (Might just have been as admin error, so can't read much into that.)

The registered office is the address of MacRoberts, solicitors, the same address as Sevco Scotland Limited, which was the Scottish company Green set up last month, and not to be confused with the English/Welsh company Sevco 5088 Limited whose registered office is Green's London solicitors.

The sole director of RFC 2012 Limited is Green. There were 2 shares initially created, both owned by Green."

Bluedell, Forlan, what does this mean??

From Boss on RM. Seems to reinforce he's about to liquidate Servco and prepack1

"This new company was registered as RFC 0712 Limited on 21 June and changed its name to RFC 2012 Limited the next day. (Might just have been as admin error, so can't read much into that.)

The registered office is the address of MacRoberts, solicitors, the same address as Sevco Scotland Limited, which was the Scottish company Green set up last month, and not to be confused with the English/Welsh company Sevco 5088 Limited whose registered office is Green's London solicitors.

The sole director of RFC 2012 Limited is Green. There were 2 shares initially created, both owned by Green."

The narrative above doesnt suggest anything about a liquidation and pre-pack. Is there more from boss that backs this up ?

Also, what would be the benefit of liquidation and pre-pack ? They rid themselves of the debts when they dumped oldco into liquidation. I am not sure what the benefit to another liquidation is - it would be to avoid something, but what is there to avoid when it is only weeks since the oldco was placed into liquidation and all of its debts basically avoided ?

I get the feeling some fans would be drinking a cuppa with Green, as Rangers go under.

I get the feeling some fans will support the Super Duper Troo Bloo Knights and their kind regardless of how many pathetic bids they make and rubbish PR stuff they do.

My interpretation is it's in preparation for admin part 2, but Bluedell is far,far more qualified to answer the question than I am, so if he contradicts my answer go with his!

Oops just seen Craig's answer go with it!

Edited by forlanssister
just viewd Craig's post.

My interpretation is it's in preparation for admin part 2, but Bluedell is far,far more qualified to answer the question than I am, so if he contradicts my answer go with his!

Oops just seen Craig's answer go with it!

Craig will, however, readily admit that it could be any number of things. Without more detail to that particular post it is hard to determine whether it is merely a company name change or something altogether more sinister.

I still dont understand, though, the benefit in yet another liquidation event. Surely Green has no more debts to run from as they would have been left behind with oldco.

Doesnt make sense to me - but, then again, very little in this debacle has done.

The Mrs is trying to get my 7yr old to support Hibs, she might get thrown out the house. All the while I am telling the wee fella that "WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY - EVEN IF WE END UP IN THE 3RD DIVISION WE SUPPORT RANGERS" and "Rangers fans remain LOYAL".

I hope we do, I know I will regardless. This mess has sucked the life out of me, but no matter where we end up I will continue to follow follow (as far as possible, given I am in Bermuda...) but I WILL still get my online season ticket even if it is Division 3 and the football is visual diarrhoea.

This was originally posted on FF and picked up by STV.

Perhaps some of the accountants on here could explain whether this particular scenario is possible or not.

admin of newco, as a lead to a members voluntary liquidation (known as a MVL).

That allows the assets to be sold to any party not connected to newco, even if they are connected to oldco.

So, while D&P could never sell the assets (Ibrox etc) to say CW or Ellis for £5.5m, the owners of the newco under an admin or MVL can sell for say £7.

So you end up with say CW or Elllis owning all the assets for £7 and Zeus making over £1m

But for admin2 or MVL the newco needs to get to the position wherev they cant trade. No league role or no players.

This is known to IPs as a prepack plus1.