Im Backing Murray

I admire your balls for the backlash you're about to recieve from some.

I saw the press conference earlier, and he was indeed saying all the right things.

But people's problem with Murray is that saying and doing the right hings are completely different.

One thing ALL top business men have is...THE GIFT OF THE GAB. DM has it in abundance. He knows what to say, how to say it and when to say it.

I'm surprised the CIA haven't tried to hire him as a mind control expert.

Until one of his perfectly timed promises actually comes to fruition....I'm with Cammy.

I haven't seen the press conference yet. Anyone got a link?

AVID MURRAY has revealed that if and when he ever leaves Rangers he will only sell to the right people.

A small group of fans shouted against the chairman after last Wednesday's defeat by St Johnstone, calling for him to go.

David Murray at Rangers AGMHowever, Murray insists he is stil the man for the job after nearly 20 years in which he has presided over the most successful period in the club's history.

He declated: "I am as determined as ever. There were some voices of discontent on Wednesday but that only makes me more determined and it only make Paul more determined.

"Some people may be unhappy with this or that but I feel the template of this football club has never been in a better shape in terms of youth, training facilities, stadium and financially.

"You have to look at the individuals who are promoting things on web sites and magazines. That's up to them and that's their right.

"I run the biggest private company in Scotland and it takes up a lot of my time but I am just as passionate, I am just as caring and I am as enthusiastic as ever.

"I have not missed a home game this season. Perhaps the real testimony will be when I am not here. Whoever follows me will have a job to do and hopefully they will be as successful."

There have been rumours that the Chairman is looking to sell his stake in the club after nearly 20 years in charge.Paul Le Guen and David Murray

He explained:

"How that came about was that I gave an interview to the Financial Times and five per cent of it was about Rangers but that was seized upon.

"What I clearly said was that if and when I leave the club I will make sure it is left with people of a similar mind.

"We are not talking about Russians coming in or what have you. If I move on from Rangers I will leave it in the hands of people who have the best interests of the club.

"At this time I believe I have the best hands for this club and I will do what I think is the best."

Anybody smell the bullshit! He is probably looking for a way to sell ibrox to murray holdings before he goes.:sigh:

Fraser, seriously, what exactly has David Murray given Rangers?

Cammy F

ha ha ha

what david murray have you been watching the last 20 years

this guy has put his money into rangers

yes he has put us in debt but did he not take 50M out of his own wallet to pay back the debts

if he never done that where would we be now

he has supplied managers with cash and the only reason mr murray isnt giving le guen millions as he doesnt want us back into debt for him to pay more money out to get rid of debt