Ibrox Hived Off To Seperate Newco

The agreement for the asset purchase was with Sevco 5088 and only with Sevco 5088.

Yeah I agree which is why i questioned further up if they wanted a company with a Scottish identity why did they not register sevco Scotland to start with instead of changing it now. I was just pointing out their "reason" behind the apparent switch over now.

“Contrary to a report elsewhere this week, no form has been signed that would allow season-ticket money to be used as a guarantee against any FUTURE loans; indeed, the form lodged at Companies House by RFCG last month does the opposite: it prevents season-ticket money from being used for that purpose.“ (Lots of emphasis added!)

got to love Craig whyte.

Yeah I agree which is why i questioned further up if they wanted a company with a Scottish identity why did they not register sevco Scotland to start with instead of changing it now. I was just pointing out their "reason" behind the apparent switch over now.

Duff & Phelps only had a "binding agreement" with Sevco 5088 Ltd if they did not purchase the assets from the administrators and Sevco Scotland did then is the sale legal and did Duff & Phelps deliberately mislead the creditors?

I fail to see the necessity of switching the assets from Sevco 5088 to Sevco Scotland.

“Contrary to a report elsewhere this week, no form has been signed that would allow season-ticket money to be used as a guarantee against any FUTURE loans; indeed, the form lodged at Companies House by RFCG last month does the opposite: it prevents season-ticket money from being used for that purpose.“ (Lots of emphasis added!)

got to love Craig whyte.

Actually bizarre as it seems that statement is true because it was a sale of future tickets not a loan per se.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

@StevenOliver74 I'm told it's Ibrox, carpark and M Park.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

@marker020 I do believe Mr Green has real financing issues which are becoming pressing.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

@StevenOliver74 I'm told it's Ibrox, carpark and M Park.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

@marker020 I do believe Mr Green has real financing issues which are becoming pressing.

Supposedly to Ontario teachers pension portfolio. OMG please don't make this true. He is also saying this is unconfirmed.

Edited by Blue Moon
more info