A Word To All Protestors.

Lads, I don't think even the most ardent Murray haters would deny he's been a huge factor in the massive success we've enjoyed during his tenure as the GLASGOW RANGERS top dog.

The trophies, the players and the support and loyalty he's shown to his managers goes way beyond admirable. The man had a dream and gave 100% chasing it. We've had a load of special times in the last 20 yrs. Personally I thank him for that.

If we all possessed the gift of hindsight, Would we have done things differently? More cautiuos with transfer fees maybe? More prudent with in regards to players contracts? Bringing through more youth players instead of buying? Today, we would probably say that going down those roads would have served us much better long term and certainly wouldn't have led us down this long dark lonely road.

Maybe opinion will be split on those points. Nevertheless, it was F*****G EXCITING chasing that pot of gold at the end of the big red, white and blue rainbow.

IMO, the downsizing, although dissapointing and inevitable, wasn't the reason my opinion on DM turned. It has been the lies, the false promises and the total lack of respect for the fans. There's no need for me to list them because they've been posted on this forum on numerous occasions. Anybody who hasn't been privvy to DMs B******T, should check out postings by Frankie and Cammy F on the subject. It's insightful stuff.

The TRUTH Mr Murray about the state of our beloved club and your intentions in regards to it's future may not have been pleasant to hear...but it would've been appreciated. So the flame of respect that burned so brightly for so many years has been all but extinguished.

Jimi.

Guest loyal and blue
Murray must stay - we could either end up with Lithuanian cowboys or cowboys from a daft message board who cant run their own lives yet want to comment on our football team.

Phuk them all - we will support them through thick and thin.

Those on message boards dont speak for me or many thousands of other bears

Could not have put it better myself

Agree Del, unfortunately there are a lot of people on this site that don't see what DM is doing to the club, however if we keep educating them on here they will eventually see what we are talking about.

so what is the big plan by the protesters after they get rid of murray. And do they plan anymore protests after yesterdays "BIG DEMO". stop making a fool of your selves ladies as you are clearly in the minority. We have enough shit on our plate without you lot adding to it His plan with leguen has back fired some what but once we get a team together that is capable of winning the league he out the door quicker than you can blink.

The protests have really worked haven't they :mad::confused:

They have divided the fans at a time when the club really needs us. To be honest I don't know what to think about DM, but he said himself that he's sticking around for the forseeable future and that PLG will, hopefully be part of that too. Let's get behind them and the team instead of fighting amongst ourselves. It's bad enough we now own the biscuit tin without turning even more like C****c

so what is the big plan by the protesters after they get rid of murray. And do they plan anymore protests after yesterdays "BIG DEMO". stop making a fool of your selves ladies as you are clearly in the minority. We have enough shit on our plate without you lot adding to it His plan with leguen has back fired some what but once we get a team together that is capable of winning the league he out the door quicker than you can blink.

For a start,i'm not a protester.But if you're happy with the way the club is being run then that's up to you,however i'm one of the fans that isn't happy with the way the club is being run and that's up to me.....i don't come on here and tell anybody what to do......i come on here with my opinion....and i will still be at Ibrox supporting the team regardless......!!!!!

For a start,i'm not a protester.But if you're happy with the way the club is being run then that's up to you,however i'm one of the fans that isn't happy with the way the club is being run and that's up to me.....i don't come on here and tell anybody what to do......i come on here with my opinion....and i will still be at Ibrox supporting the team regardless......!!!!!

If you are a firm supporter of the club then why slate the man who has got the club where we are today?

your post was more than opinion. If you "keep on educating"? are running classes for the unknowing? on yer bike son.

I didnt see this yesterday but i think this is a little PR stunt. Its taken from the official website...

Fans Behind Murray

RANGERS fans broke up a small protest against chairman David Murray after today's win over Dunfermline.

A pre-organised demonstration by a small group was over-powered by a larger group of supporters.

They ripped a banner away from the protestors and chanted "There is only one David Murray".

The chairman spoke publicly at length yesterday over his support for Paul Le Guen and his commitment to the Club.

The fans also showed their backing for Le Guen during the Dunfermline game and unfurled a giant banner in his honour at half-time.