Chris McLaughlin - Reporting from Hampden

Apples and oranges.

Can Tesco's handle a larger amount of debt than your local corner shop? Of course they can.

Then why were Rangers (Tesco) not able to handle their debt like say Dunfermline (corner shop)?

Is that 'rocket science' too?

Then why were Rangers (Tesco) not able to handle their debt like say Dunfermline (corner shop)?

Is that 'rocket science' too?

Maybe you need to read the last year of GersNet and gen up on what's happened... Search for "EBT" and go from there.

The BTC always had the potential to force us into administration. In the end, even though it was included in the CVA and HMRC themselves have stated we now have a 'clean slate' it wasn't technically the BTC that forced us into administration.

Potential liabilities aside though, If Tesco's were taken over by someone who used the the company's main source of income as takeover funding and in the process left them without any credit facility, they would be in big trouble. Same thing would apply to the corner shop.

What? :sad:

Maybe Bomber will sort it out.

No idea what he's got to do with it but as our former chief scout I would hope bomber would at least be able to tell the difference between a player with 'potential' and the finished article ;)

Great servant as a player,...then as you say,... then Jakey.

He's f**ked up basically.

I don't want to bad mouth the guy. He might well have good reason for doing his 'braveheart' bit as the man on the receiving end of his outburst put it.

I do think that in his own way bomber believes he's trying to do what's best for the club. I just don't get the impression that he's smart enough to understand what's going on at the club right now, never mind sort it out.

I don't want to bad mouth the guy. He might well have good reason for doing his 'braveheart' bit as the man on the receiving end of his outburst put it.

I do think that in his own way bomber believes he's trying to do what's best for the club. I just don't get the impression that he's smart enough to understand what's going on at the club right now, never mind sort it out.

I'd have hoped he was being "advised" by some astute businessmen in the background?

I think d findlay may well have the brains to work out what's going on.