Chris McLaughlin - Reporting from Hampden

@BBCchrismclaug

On the steps of Hampden ahead of today's SFL meeting. The #SPL and the #SFA will also be at today's gathering. #BBCSport for the latest.

@BBCchrismclaug

On steps of Hampden, Raith Rovers chairman Turnbull Hutton says the game is corrupt. Says he's been lied to, threatened and bullied. #SFL

‏@BBCchrismclaug

Gordon McDougal of Livingston FC says there's a growing feeling that #Rangers newco should go to division 3. #SFL

To be fair as a one time director of Diageo, Turnbull Hutton would recognise corruption when he see's it, it's not like Diageo have ever lied too, threatened or bullied anyone! Despite that he's right, the game is clearly corrupt.

I'm beginning to think that the worst thing about the Rangers crisis is the f*cking twitter reporting with the f*cking twitter speak and the f*cking hashtags.

SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH! iT'S NOT F*CKING HARD!

:ffs:

"on the steps of Hampden" - a bit of placement dramatique?

Some Bears should get over there to chorus :

I saw a rhat there

there on the stairs

right there on the stairs

a little rhat with a hard on

well I declare

going clip clipity clop.

I hope whatever happens to us these teams who are so against us don't get a penny from our fans again. I'm sure they will take the TV or any other monies we bring to the lower leagues yet they still seem so against us.

They had a chance to do this the proper way and help not only Scottish football but our countries biggest club/asset IMO but they have chosen not to, so I hope they get what they deserve in the near future!! Two wrongs don't make a right.....

Once we go down as long as it's with no sanctions I will be happy and when we climb up the leagues we help only the teams who didn't stick the knife in when we were on our knees, fuck the rest of them.

I hope whatever happens to us these teams who are so against us don't get a penny from our fans again. I'm sure they will take the TV or any other monies we bring to the lower leagues yet they still seem so against us.

They had a chance to do this the proper way and help not only Scottish football but our countries biggest club/asset IMO but they have chosen not to, so I hope they get what they deserve in the near future!! Two wrongs don't make a right.....

Once we go down as long as it's with no sanctions I will be happy and when we climb up the leagues we help only the teams who didn't stick the knife in when we were on our knees, fuck the rest of them.

You know I'm wondering if it isn't all empty posturing from them. It's their day in the sun and they're making the most of it. I cannot really believe that they would want to totally destroy professional football in Scotland. If that is the case then I hope Scotland never goes independent. Run a country? They cannot even run a football league.

You know I'm wondering if it isn't all empty posturing from them. It's their day in the sun and they're making the most of it. I cannot really believe that they would want to totally destroy professional football in Scotland. If that is the case then I hope Scotland never goes independent. Run a country? They cannot even run a football league.

You're surely not suggesting that the SNP are running Scottish football! Or are you talking about Scots in general? So where are you from then?