Chris McLaughlin - Reporting from Hampden

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding JohnnyK and AlexScott... but do you think the SFL clubs should accept us in the 1st Division or am I picking up the wrong end of the stick?

You're surely not suggesting that the SNP are running Scottish football! Or are you talking about Scots in general? So where are you from then?
No, of course not. I'm referring to all the club chairmen and how it looks to an expat down south - bloody embarrassing. I know Regan and Doncaster are not Scots but it was Scottish organisations that hired them. Frankly, it's so serious that the SNP should get involved.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding JohnnyK and AlexScott... but do you think the SFL clubs should accept us in the 1st Division or am I picking up the wrong end of the stick?
I think SPL with a 25 point deduction is a reasonable 'punishment'. The Div 1 is a compromise and I cannot understand why the Mortons and Hamiltons would want us filling their coffers. But Div 3 is just suicide for everybody.

If it helped the whole of Scottish football, including themselves, for us only to go down 1 division then yes.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Ironically I think the 'sporting integrity' line is far more truthful coming from many of the SFL clubs. Unlike the SPL hypocrites many of the SFL clubs are ran well, living within their means and not reliant on other clubs for their survival. The SPL cut the Scottish Football League adrift when it set up, they really didn't care what happened to the smaller teams in Scotland then. I can see why a few of those smaller teams don't feel like letting Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc off the hook now.

If the SPL teams that need us to survive can't/won't face up to their own supporters and mismanagement then I don't blame the SFL clubs for not bailing them out.

Guest Borheidbear

What?? 25 points? With the squad we have that's certain relegation!! Why would any Rangers supporter want to see their team hamstrung like this? SPL with no sanctions or Div 3. We have been punished enough.

What?? 25 points? With the squad we have that's certain relegation!! Why would any Rangers supporter want to see their team hamstrung like this? SPL with no sanctions or Div 3. We have been punished enough.

We went newco and walked away from crippling debt we can't just show up in August and expect to start as if nothing happened.

15-25 point for one year will do me if we can't avoid relegation we don't deserve to be in the league.