Subway Loyal!!

i bet the whankers who normally leave early were the same ones who went to the bother of making up a wanky baner today

You have a real attitude problem. Is there a protest outside the ground EVERY week??? The protest was at the end of the game....FULL TIME....! You think the REAL fans are the ones that didnt protest. I bet your only abour 15 cause if your not, you sure as hell act like it!

I always stay to the end, but, if I want to leave early then I will for what ever reason. Its getting to the stage that we will soon need to put up our hand and ask permission to leave the stadium.

Who the Fook is anyone on this planet to tell someone else when they can go.

You pay the ticket price, you do what you want.

It really pisses me off when people have nothing better to do than put down other fans. FFS get a life - if you want to stay until the end do so, but support the team in this time rather than fookin chunter about those who have to leave.

:sigh:

im very much against the 'subway loyal' myself. I do appreciate that people have reasons for leaving early, and leaving at 85 minutes saves someone alot longer than 5 minutes if there is something you have to get to!

but a supporters bus forcing you to leave early? should we now sing "we shall fight till 80 odd minutes on the clock - or whenever i want cos this is pish" or should it be "till the day is done"?!

you've also got to remember that it disrupts the fans who want to stay to the end, with people having to get up and blocking views. I think more fans should take heed of what henry and boyd said. our job is to support the team - not disrupt them!

Guest Stan Smith
i bet the whankers who normally leave early were the same ones who went to the bother of making up a wanky baner today

Wanky banner?

Are you one of the guys that tore it down and threatened some of them? (with kids there I may add)

Im Subway loyal but im glad to say its the Sandwich shop that im loyal to with a 6" Cheese Steak at lunch times!!

It is quite annoying see so many getting out there seats around 75-80 mins.

I can understand it around 87 mins if the game is over as a contest and someone has a distant journey. After the Molde game recently me and my mate stayed until the final whistle and it took us over an over to get onto the motorway alone from the albion car pk then we had a 3 hr journey north, plus my mate was working next morning at 5am so in this occassion had we left earlier it would have saved us near on an hour and a half and i dont think anyone could have moaned especially since I had drove up from England that morning also.

But nobody has a divine right to be made to stay, its up to the individual. But i also think what is on show has a lot to do with it. If we are playing in a 2-2 thriller with chances towards end then people will stay but if its cold and we have wrapped up a 3-0 win over Motherwell then i can understand people wanting home for there supper rather than sit in traffic.

Im Subway loyal but im glad to say its the Sandwich shop that im loyal to with a 6" Cheese Steak at lunch times!!

It is quite annoying see so many getting out there seats around 75-80 mins.

I can understand it around 87 mins if the game is over as a contest and someone has a distant journey. After the Molde game recently me and my mate stayed until the final whistle and it took us over an over to get onto the motorway alone from the albion car pk then we had a 3 hr journey north, plus my mate was working next morning at 5am so in this occassion had we left earlier it would have saved us near on an hour and a half and i dont think anyone could have moaned especially since I had drove up from England that morning also.

But nobody has a divine right to be made to stay, its up to the individual. But i also think what is on show has a lot to do with it. If we are playing in a 2-2 thriller with chances towards end then people will stay but if its cold and we have wrapped up a 3-0 win over Motherwell then i can understand people wanting home for there supper rather than sit in traffic.

Yep i would go with that. I enjoy a pint in the stadium bar while waiting for the subway queue to disperse. It is a bit of a fight to get a pint but i would rather wait 5 mins for a pint than 20 mins for a train.

Just because you pay for your ticket doesn't mean that you can do what you like without any moral obligations. Imagine loads of people started walking out of the theatre or cinema with 10 minutes to go and when questioned went on about "I pay for my ticket".

If you don't want to see the end then fair enough but you should think about the other fans whom you are disrupting and I'm sure it's somewhat distracting for the players no matter how professional they are.

You do have the right to leave early but others also have the right not to respect you for it or indeed be very annoyed at you for it.

There are good excuses and poor excuses for it but if you do it regularly then there is no excuse and maybe you should ask yourself if you really want to be there at all - after all there's load of other things you might enjoy spending your money on...

One thing I think would help is for some full time entertainment to encourage some of the crowd to stay a bit longer. Maybe after the whistle they should put on the full time analysis by a couple of pundits on the big screens with the normal interviews from the managers and a couple of players - just like they do when you're watching it live on telly. And then show Setanta's full time SPL highlights at 5pm.

Or how about a full time crossbar challenge by the first team as part of their warm down?

That might keep enough people in the stadium to allow others to leave at full time with less traffic jams. That is, the people leaving at full time are now the one's leaving "early".

It's definitely worth a shot.

There are good excuses and poor excuses for it but if you do it regularly then there is no excuse and maybe you should ask yourself if you really want to be there at all - after all there's load of other things you might enjoy spending your money on...

Yeah, this is a good point.

Whenever Im at a game its a hole day occassion and i time budget my day to expect to get home later.

As Pete said if ur not driving then its a quick pint after the game and allow the crowds to dissolve then enjoy the rest of your day.