Ian Black agrees deal with Rangers

Why?

We have been lacking bite in the midfield for years.

With Davis, Ness, McCabe, Fleck, Aluko and Naismith all gone - a free signing like Black is a peach.

I dont really like him as a player and I dont think he is a decent person either.

Why?

We have been lacking bite in the midfield for years.

With Davis, Ness, McCabe, Fleck, Aluko and Naismith all gone - a free signing like Black is a peach.

We have been lacking midfield quality for years, not bite. Technique has been the thing missing from our players.

Depending on what league we are in? Thats not the commitment I'm after.

If we sign him, he'd have to do a lot to win me over

If we sign Black we get a experienced player who reads the game well and will win the ball in midfield, also has a good touch, can pick a pass and deliver a good ball into the box. He will also grab a few goals. Lacks pace so is never going to fly past 3-4 players and put the ball in the top corner. but he will be consistent with what I mentioned ...If hes not sitting in the stands suspended :)

A decent signing, although i'm not aware of his lifestyle choices.