Statement from Clyde FC re SFL meeting

This is still just one side of the coin. There still is this laughable paper served to Rangers if they want SFA mmbership. Essentially, this mess and that paper should be send to FIFA and UEFA, as both the SFA and the SPL have failed miserably.

Of course, we could still sue them and see what happens if the Scum et al are barred from Europe.

Guest Bluenose80
How can they be removed and by whom?

Presumably if the 29 SFL Member clubs got together and gave him public vote of no confidence they could demand he stands down or risk further chaos in Scottish Football.

Guest govansw1
I completely agree Bluedell.

But what WE need to do is circle the wagons and make it absolutely clear that we MUST stick together through this. Pack Ibrox even in the 3rd division, pay the ST monies that are "SPL prices" - it all would ensure we are financially strong when re-entering what would be a decimated SPL in 3 years time.

And when we come back we will watch some of these hate-filled fuckers on the way back up and we can laugh at them for being idiotic in the first place.

But it really does require for us to remain together and continue supporting the club in numbers and in finances.

Agreed. Maintain The Rangers standards throughout the next few years. No downsizing, No job cuts and build up the finances.

It can be done. Together we are strong. Together we can be strong financially. Stay together and Unite.

Agreed. Maintain The Rangers standards throughout the next few years. No downsizing, No job cuts and build up the finances.

It can be done. Together we are strong. Together we can be strong financially. Stay together and Unite.

So your calling for a ST price at SPL prices or higher?

Just asking by the way, I would pay but I doubt I'm in the majority.

Guest Lloret1972
Quite simply Regan (and Doncaster) should not be able to survive this.

I agree but fear we have no cards to play in this deadly game. All we can hope for is that someday these two dirty bastards will get their comeuppance.