Statement from Clyde FC re SFL meeting

So your calling for a ST price at SPL prices or higher?

Just asking by the way, I would pay but I doubt I'm in the majority.

If we truly ARE going to prove that WATP then I think we SHOULD be paying those prices, otherwise we are all bluster. Surely we are paying to see the Rangers, and it shouldnt matter what league we will be in.

I tell you this much, my online season ticket WILL be getting bought. I will still buy my merchandise (directly from the stadium shop) and I will continue to donate to the RFFF.

We owe it to OUR club to stand shoulder to shoulder - yes, it will be financial hardship but you know what ???? Even though the standard will be poorer playing in Division 3, if we pay ST prices we should be ensuring a very healthy future for OUR club and for OUR future generations.

For me, today was a watershed moment - time to back Green but still with that healthy scepticism and start to build for the future, and that starts with renewing ST's.

The club needs us more today than it ever did.

Guest govansw1

We may be in a lower league but we are not a lower league Club. See this as an enforced break from the SPL and we are going on tour for a couple of years.

Laugh or cry we are where we are. So lets laugh and enjoy humpin' the visitors (hopefully) to Ibrox. Laugh at the SPL and their Clubs as they crumble.

Yes. Keep ST prices as is. The Support worldwide would/should join in with financial support. We have to be ready to take top spot again.

WE owe it to our past generations, our absent friends, to ourselves and family and the future Rangers Support.

Do we want our grandchildren asking 'Why didn't the Fans do anything?'

Edited by govansw1

We may be in a lower league but we are not a lower league Club. See this as an enforced break from the SPL and we are going on tour for a couple of years.

Laugh or cry we are where we are. So lets laugh and enjoy humpin' the visitors (hopefully) to Ibrox. Laugh at the SPL and their Clubs as they crumble.

Yes. Keep ST prices as is. The Support worldwide would/should join in with financial support. We have to be ready to take top spot again.

WE owe it to our past generations, our absent friends, to ourselves and family and the future Rangers Support.

Do we want our grandchidren asking 'Why didn't the Fans do anything?'

When I mentioned to my 7year old twins that we may not being getting a ST this year they just looked at me with a puzzled face and asked why wouldn't we not want to go watch Rangers.

Kind of says it all doesn't it.

When I mentioned to my 7year old twins that we may not being getting a ST this year they just looked at me with a puzzled face and asked why wouldn't we not want to go watch Rangers.

Kind of says it all doesn't it.

Better not introduce them to the anti-Green mob.

Disagree. To just f*** them is not a good enough reason to go to Div. 3. We may have no one to play when we eventually get back.

I expect an amnesty will be given to any clubs who get into financial difficulties over the coming season. Expect help from the SFA and the SPL, no points deductions and prize money paid upfront. You know, all the things we didn't get. I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely think that's what'll happen.

In the end Killie, Utd, Motherwell etc can all reform after administration, debt free. They'll have poorer playing squads but that's about all. I genuinely don't see what else they'll do, losing 6 clubs from the SPL will make an already lopsided league a complete farce.

I expect an amnesty will be given to any clubs who get into financial difficulties over the coming season. Expect help from the SFA and the SPL, no points deductions and prize money paid upfront. You know, all the things we didn't get. I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely think that's what'll happen.

In the end Killie, Utd, Motherwell etc can all reform after administration, debt free. They'll have poorer playing squads but that's about all. I genuinely don't see what else they'll do, losing 6 clubs from the SPL will make an already lopsided league a complete farce.

None of this would surprise me in the slightest.

I would hope we would sue if this happens.