Statement from Clyde FC re SFL meeting

Of all the posturing and protests and complaints from Rangers fans, and indeed other SPL fans against Rangers, the biggest failing is that there hasnt been an organised protest or demonstration to have Regan removed.

There is absolutely NO DOUBT that he should suffer a "no confidence" termination and lose his job - it isnt as if it is only just now untenable - it has been untenable since almost the very first day he walked through the door.

He is, frankly, hopeless. How that cretin managed to walk into such a highly paid job looking after the best interests of the Scottish game is completely beyond me. Did the English FA put him in place to do a "Whyte" at the SFA ?

what a clustercuss this has become and all due to bloodlust.

true....however reality is really starting to shine through. I think there may be more than the odd chairman who may (privately) regret being so forthcoming with a "No" vote!!!

After reading that it's quite clear what we should do.

Division 3 and f*** the rest of them (apart from Clyde).

It's possible from that statement that Div3 may not happen. From my reading, the SFL have the power to place a team, following successful application, into any division they see fit.

The rules do not state, nor imply, that they must join at the bottom tier, only custom and practice around good governance and integrity has seen teams join in the bottom tier.

That being the case the SFL could place RFC into Div1 anyway!!!

It's possible from that statement that Div3 may not happen. From my reading, the SFL have the power to place a team, following successful application, into any division they see fit.

That being the case the SFL could place RFC into Div1 anyway!!!

Even if we ask for division 3? I wonder if Green will be willing to go with the wishes of our support?

After reading that it's quite clear what we should do.

Division 3 and f*** the rest of them (apart from Clyde).

I completely agree Bluedell.

But what WE need to do is circle the wagons and make it absolutely clear that we MUST stick together through this. Pack Ibrox even in the 3rd division, pay the ST monies that are "SPL prices" - it all would ensure we are financially strong when re-entering what would be a decimated SPL in 3 years time.

And when we come back we will watch some of these hate-filled fuckers on the way back up and we can laugh at them for being idiotic in the first place.

But it really does require for us to remain together and continue supporting the club in numbers and in finances.

It's ironic that a nomadic, badly treated, poorly supported club are currently showing the rest of Scottish football how to behave. Clyde really are playing a blinder here.

Doncaster is doing the bidding of the cowardly SPL clubs who want to save face with their supporters. Regan is simply duplicitous, I can't see how he can survive this, surely the entire SFL is now against him.

Div 3 or nothing seems to be the only option now, I doubt the SFL clubs will react well to being bullied by the same clubs who looked to shaft them when the SPL was formed.