Monty Seeing The Deeds

From FF by poster Waltersboy

Andrew McCormack , chairman of the FFF and fully qualified chartered accountant was shown all with monty. Also explained about all from top guy at macroberts solicitors

In what way is Mr Montgomery qualified to give an opinion on the title deeds? Does he hold a professional qualification and if so what is it?

In what way does Mr McCormack's qualification as an accountant make him an expert on title deeds?

perhaps but d findlay has the gravitas. I don't expect he will find anything Mr McCormack didn't btw.

So why bother then, it won't matter to some either way their mind is made up about Green and their just making themselves look stupid now.

In what way is Mr Montgomery qualified to give an opinion on the title deeds? Does he hold a professional qualification and if so what is it?

In what way does Mr McCormack's qualification as an accountant make him an expert on title deeds?

Monty admitted he isn't but McCormack seemed well-versed on it.

Monty admitted he isn't but McCormack seemed well-versed on it.

I would suggest that a practising solicitor who is an expert in conveyancing law would be best placed to review the securities and the deeds and I could suggest one or two; that is if there is really any lingering doubt.

There isn't any doubt BH.

The docs are good, and we should be moving on. The fans reps appointed the guys on the RFFF to ask the questions of the new board and see the proof we all need, and they have told us everything is in order.

These are real good and proper bears who never in a million years would tell their fellow fans anything but the truth about what the board are up to. They are satisfied the new board are on the level and that's good enough for me, as it should be for most bears.