KILMARNOCK fans have apologised to Celtic

You couldn't make this shite up , Celtic and it's rotten support have been battering us over the head with sporting integrity for months while at the same time going about threatening anybody who doesn't toe the line and do as they say . Only in Scotland.

Who was it that made the statement and named years of bullying by Rangers as one of the reason we should be punished ( can't remember what club that was) yet here we are with Celtic using bully boy tactics and other fans crawling to them with an apology for not doing as they were told.

Killie fans groveling to Celtic supports ' please don't boycott us, were sorry' is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read.

I fucking hate Scottish football.

back on our boycott list then I hope.

As much as we're all hurting and want to strike back at them all given half a chance, I really think that we shouldn't be lowering ourselves to that level.

Our club prides itself on it's magnificent away support and intimidating clubs with threats of boycotts is beneath us, not to mention counterproductive.

Don't get me wrong, there's one or two of them that really do deserve at least one boycott to make a point, but as we approach the SFL vote we should be leaving that sort of behavior to the Mhanks and if anything we should be doing the opposite. We should be assuring clubs and their supporters that no matter which way they vote they can be expecting a good crowd.

Y

Killie fans groveling to Celtic supports ' please don't boycott us, were sorry' is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read.

Likewise, although for some reason it also brought a smile to my face.

The Scum fans are doing a good job of bringing the SPhell down, save us Boycotting those teams when we get back, cause they wont be there, in fact there wont be an SPHell when we get back, SFL1 and SFL2 IMO. So we need to get in the driving seat and set the agenda, make friends and new alliances.

I remember a Celtic supporting family member telling me that at a game at Ibrox where Rangers were winning with a big score(I think the 5-1 game) the green brigade stood at the top of the stairways threatening anyone who wanted to leave. They did not want to see the stand emptying and losing face. i am sure they would use these tactics again if needed.

How utterly pathetic! Hang your heads in shame.

I don't know when we'll be back in the SPL - or if your diddy club will still be in existence when we do - but, for what it's worth, I'll certainly never set foot in your pathetic stadium again.

I ever Rangers fans needed any persausion about the rightness of an away boycott then, surely, this story says it all.

The next Kilmarnock/Sellik game should see the home supporters sing :

'Hello, hello, we are your Killie toys'.

'Hello, hello, we are your Killie toys

Hello Hello we'll grovel to you Bhoys

We're calling for our chairman's blood

Surrendered so Killie wouldn't die

But we are the grovelling Timmy toys(Killie Bhoys)

Bullied by sporting integrity !!

Anyway, was it not only a season or two back when the diddy clubs wanted us to leave for England anyway?

Their survival wouldn't be an issue they said.

I think that was before the financial crisis when their banks would have been happy to throw money at them should Rangers AND Celtic jump ship leaving them all with a reasonably equal opportunity of winning titles.

I thought at the time and still do think that the SPL would be better off in terms of competition without the OF. It would likely cause financial meltdown if it were to happen at this point in time though.