Ally - This is what I wanted

no its not, we are a premier league club, we are the biggest club in the country and no matter what league we play in that will never change. ally was found out big time last season, maybe in the third he will feel more at ease

Ok,ever since you have joined this forum you have always been against Ally as a manager,everybody is entitled to their opinion,we all know your opinion on Ally as a manager,but why keep going on about it?,especially at this time?,give it a rest,we all need to pull together to try and get back to the top.

Im wondering what plans AM has for bringing players in....we have to have some plan which puts us up the leagues.

I think we will be relying on young fringe players and favours from the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal. Both Ferguson and Wenger will probably be happy to help us out plus they will see their players getting first team football for a big club.

The only problem is the SFA are still messing about 'considering' sanctions! I.e. still trying to delay things....I can only see the season being delayed as we still dont know if their is a transfer sanction.

Ally is the manager of Rangers, he's got a real opportunity here taking us forward, he's got a charmed life, everything he does seems to work out.

Could be, knowing him he'll come through smelling of roses...Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

He'll either fall flat on his face or continue on his merry lee road to stardom, that up until now has no end. Nice road to be on...Good luck Ally, thank f**k you are a bluenose.