Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

Strange isolated tweet from GDS.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

yes but I'm on train I am sorry but this may not be till tomorrow but rest assured it is big time in favour of RFC PLC big time

I'm going out on a limb here but the implication of some of Di Stefano's statements tell me that not only did Regan and Lawell know about Craig Whyte pre-takeover but specifically allowed him to take control knowing what they knew. From innocent onlookers to culpably active in one fell swoop. Fingers crossed he gets to the bottom of it.

Strange isolated tweet from GDS.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

yes but I'm on train I am sorry but this may not be till tomorrow but rest assured it is big time in favour of RFC PLC big time

It was in response to this:

William M ‏@MWullie

@DEVILSADVOKAT Come on Gio.I have been sitting on tenterhooks the whole day awaiting your update on Rangers/Whyte.Anything to report?

from rm

1m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

I am posting in a few minutes the letter to DUFF & PHELPS which EXPLAINS what is happening regarding Craig Whyte and which has a VITAL

Bearing on the whole question of Administration. I will be asking the SFA to explain their position failing which I will apply for an

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

injunction to put back the league positions in all divisions until the matter resolved. You will see from the content of the letter how

5m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

VITAL and probative the information I received last night has on ALL matters.

LETTER TO DUFF & PHELPS PAGE ONE pls all retweet to as many so they see what has happend http://pic.twitter.com/TWBDGTkm

LETTER TO DUFF & PHELPS PAGE TWO pls all retweet to as many so they see what has happened https://twitter.com/...8/photo/1/large

As you see from the content of the letter the situation is serious and Rangers are entitled to be protected and I will do all possible

In short it comes to this WHEN Mr Whyte bought the club and FOUR years previously he was under investigation in an operation that spanned

three continents..which HIS advisors must have known or should have known and since they were D&P the question is simple:did they tell SFA

As we all know the answer to that question, or we think we know, the consequences are serious..if the SFA KNEW even worse