Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

If he's confident about his evidence I think he should go for it and try for a court injunction. He probably wouldn't be successful, but it would be interesting and would bring a lot more publicity to his accusations.

He didn't seem so keen on an injunction tonight. That was his plan last night. He seems to be acting on the hoof. I think he has come to this late.

I think he has come to this late.

Definitely and it's a real shame too. Most people seem to think he's bonkers (I know I did), but he appears to have uncovered some incredible information in a relatively short space of time. At this stage though, it sounds as if even he himself is starting to think it's too late to intervene and try to right the wrongs.

Just watched his latest Youtube video and he's not making much sense when he says the SPL & SFA can still create a larger SPL by admitting us and Dunfermline at this late stage. It's too late in the day for league restructuring before the season kicks off and even if it wasn't too late, the SFL would need to agree to it because their leagues would be getting restructured too. The SFL are extremely interested in league restructuring, but they won't accept it being forced upon them and rushed through as a panic SPL damage limitation measure.

You're probably right. They could postpone the start of the season like the Turks did last year due to the match fixing scandal

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

I now have a reply from Mr Regan directly regarding my letter of 24 July. The SFA cannot comment as there is a formal police investigation

They can do quite a lot to the club though, despite that police investigation?

They can do quite a lot to the club though, despite that police investigation?

Exactly....they were able to impose fines on the club even though we were in administration - didn't think that was allowed??? I though one of the main benefits of Administration was to protect the entity against further financial penalty???