Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

At the RFFF meeting they said they had spent around £8M and expected another £3M so where has this figure come from. I'm not doubting you but wonder where you got this information from.

their appears to be some dubiety over what they said. some say 8 million spent 3 million left and anotbe 2.5 coming in.

other lime Frankie say 8 million spent plus 3 million left 2.5 of which is still to come in.

Ok mate if you say so, tbh i cant really be bothered with this stuff.

Your a classic internet wind up merchant.

I'm genuinely not trying to wind you up. I just can't see this being about a few quid.

I used to hear this about p Murray being on radio. even if he was paid it would be about 100 quid an apperance. pocket change to p Murray.

same applies to bomber he would make far more from keeping his head down and staying at Murray park.

so I believe its not about money and I believe he loves rangers.

so by extension I believe bomber is genuinely worried.

now he may be wrong but he may also be right.

You may or may not like him. I loved him as a player. One of the most dependable players I've ever seen at the Club, and hard as nails with no shortage of skill. I personally know how much Rangers means to him and for that I am willing to cut him a wee bit of slack, although he has failed to deliver much recently based on his promises, which has been disappointing.

I don't agree with constantly calling the guy a drunk. I think that lacks a wee bit of class. He may not be the best narrator in the game, and he may like a swally like the rest of us, but suggesting he is drunk at every event is wholly innacurate and unfair in my view.

You may or may not like him. I loved him as a player. One of the most dependable players I've ever seen at the Club, and hard as nails with no shortage of skill. I personally know how much Rangers means to him and for that I am willing to cut him a wee bit of slack, although he has failed to deliver much recently based on his promises, which has been disappointing.

I don't agree with constantly calling the guy a drunk. I think that lacks a wee bit of class. He may not be the best narrator in the game, and he may like a swally like the rest of us, but suggesting he is drunk at every event is wholly innacurate and unfair in my view.

couldn't agree more anchorman.

Roll up roll up, the circus is back in town!

Hot air, bluster, accusations and innuendo.

There will be no proof, but a lot of bits of paper that will look like proof only when read in a suspicious manner. A bit like the Mark Daly interpretations of the Ticketus emails in his second documentary. When analysed properly they won't stand up to scrutiny, but it will be enough to persuade those turning up wanting to be persuaded that The current Rangers board, who have invested around £13m into the club to date in real cold hard cash, are all bad people out to screw us.

Talking of which, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bomber talking into a telephone with no audible answer as part of today's act.

Ok mate if you say so, tbh i cant really be bothered with this stuff.

Your a classic internet wind up merchant.

The correct terminology is "troll".

Sadly, the site owner chooses not to see it or if he does, he doesn't act on it.

Shame, it's ruining a promising site.