And so it begins...EBTs

Where does the football authorities get the information about our guilt when the tribunial hasn't even released their decision???

One of the Rangers Directors took the evidence to the SFA IIRC. I have been dreading this but surely to God this is the last of it. There was reference to side letters which they view as constituting dual contracts. There has been talk of playing unregistered players. That's all I can remember. None of this detail has been on twitter. I suppose we will find out some of the detail tomorrow.

More from Twitter DR. Saying it reads like an all party agreement. To be truthful I have been expecting that we don't really have a case in this.

Edited by Blue Moon

Guest Dutchy

Fair enough BM, but it all seems rather flimsy. Surely the evidence must be made public if we're to be punished in public.

I've probably been watching too my Perry Mason.

Where does the football authorities get the information about our guilt when the tribunial hasn't even released their decision???

It's independent of the actual legalities of the EBT situation though ...except of course if the HMRC case verdict rules against us.

It will come down to whether the player payments were legal / contracted / declared with SPL ....whatever delivers a guilty verdict essentially.