And so it begins...EBTs

Guest Dutchy
It appears that when Juventus were stripped of their 04/05 title it wasn't awarded to anyone and is shown as being "revoked". They were punished for match fixing, while we're threatened with the world's most severe footballing punishment for an admin issue that's a long way from being clear cut. Unbelievable.

I'm sure also that when Marseille won from AC in the final when they beat Rangers, and were then disqualified, AC didn't get the credit.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1992/index.html

Although that link doesn't mention too much about what happened in fact.

I'm sure also that when Marseille won from AC in the final when they beat Rangers, and were then disqualified, AC didn't get the credit.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1992/index.html

Although that link doesn't mention too much about what happened in fact.

Mate it doesn't matter what happened with any other club, it also doesn't matter what evidence they have. It's the SPL we are dealing with and if they decide to award Celtic our titles then that's what will happen.

We will need to accept it or fight them in court.

We should never give up our right to take this to court. I am favouring Green at the moment but if he gives up this right the I will be starting to think he is a part of the green and Whyte conspiracy.

We should never give up our right to take this to court. I am favouring Green at the moment but if he gives up this right the I will be starting to think he is a part of the green and Whyte conspiracy.

Come on now Pete, if he's being blackmailed with our SFA licence it's a very difficult position to be in.

Come on now Pete, if he's being blackmailed with our SFA licence it's a very difficult position to be in.

As far as I understand the SFA cannot refuse our licence on the EBT case as that is an SPL thing. If it is a SFA thing then they have no right to take away any titles

Guest Dutchy

You just worry how claose the goings on at the SFA are to the goings on at the SPL.

I reckon they're circling the wagons, so it's important to keep the presure up and not roll over for them.

today's record is horribke where this is concerned. making out its a foregone conclusion.

it says something like a panel will meet to decide which titles to strip.

no mention of it probably being none of them.

It's got to the point where they're hardly going out on a limb, in our case, when they predict the worst case scenario as fact.