Laudrup's comments

No doubt about it - but I'm just showing that we do still have a decent Scottish element. Maybe they are not as good but they are a fair bit younger than some of the legends who signed in their prime so they deserve our backing for longer than some fans are prepared to give.

:)

Ive read the comments a good few times and cant see where he is having a dig at Barry Ferguson.

I think he is stating that the team he played in had the best spirit and the likes of Goram Gough Coisty aswell as Knox and Smith would make sure EVERY player gave there all.

As for his Cruyff, Stoichkov comments - are they related to us at all? Im slightly confused there.

Maybe, but we used to have five or six "captains" in the team. Now it's Bazza on his own except perhaps Prso.

Remember when we had Klos, Ricksen, Amosuso, Moore, Numan, Albertz, Reyna, Barry, all in the same team and all captains for someone at some point.

Guest Stan Smith
Maybe, but we used to have five or six "captains" in the team. Now it's Bazza on his own except perhaps Prso.

Remember when we had Klos, Ricksen, Amosuso, Moore, Numan, Albertz, Reyna, Barry, all in the same team and all captains for someone at some point.

Nail on head. I'm a Ferguson fan, but the weight of expectation on him is getting a wee bit silly. There are some players who are frankly Lillian gish, Fergie could be Franco Baresi, but if they dont or wont lift there game to the expected standards, then nothing and no-one can.

Sign of a good team for me? When an opposition players follows through on the keeper. It happened with McLeishes team, where every player turned there backs and started walking back up the park. During 9IAR , if youo had done that, every player would have been back poking, shoving,snarling and raging. I want that fight, I want that heart, I want that commitment. A team losing nothing when it is full of winning mentality.

For the record, I have seen or or two "borderline" challenges on our keeper and the worst I've seen from our team is the hint of a Frankie Howerd impression!

Bunchapoofs the lot of them.

The team needs either steel or a steel like mentality.