registration ban stands.

I'm lost for words. How we can be put to the bottom of Scottish football and inflicted further punishment (already deemed illegal in a court of law) is baffling.

My only hope is now that we finally build a strong youth culture at Ibrox with a focus on playing entertaining, attacking football but I won't hold my breath. If ever there was a time to start focusing on youth development and our footballing philosophy, it was now.

Well done Charles, if this is all the sanctions we have he's done well.

Our other sanction is being relegated 3 divisions. He has done fuck all well here.

These corrupt bastards should have been told to go and chase themselves, a 10 points deduction for administration as well as relegation to the bottom of the SFL is more than we deserved. What the fuck are they trying to do? They made it clear that they need us in the SPL to survive, yet they have inflicted further punishment upon us to make it harder to come up?

Our other sanction is being relegated 3 divisions. He has done fuck all well here.

That wasn't really a sanction, I realise it is but officially it was just a consequence of liquidation.

The guy has been blackmailed with our licence to play football.

can say Gary teal and Craig beattie excite me much.

They are hardly good prospects for the future are they :(. We really, really should be looking at good prospects here that can be trained up. We have to think long term. I would like in 5 years time to see a thriving Rangers.

All we have to look forward to is the future. We must be powerful again, more powerful than recent seasons even. There has to be some plan put into place where we can in the future become a powerful club again, not afraid to take on anyone. The only way this can be done is to put the correct infrastructure in place. There has to be a 5-10 year plan put into place.