registration ban stands.

think about this for a minute.............

we can sign players in next 6 weeks.

we can't sign anyone in January

we can't sign anyone next year up until AUG31

BUT - who is to say we couldn't get a couple of Bosman's to train with us over next summer & sign them on SEPT 1 2013 ????

If I recall correctly, we can register any amount of under 18s - who would then be 20 by the time we hit Div 1 (hopefully) and 21 by the time we hit what's left of the SPL (also hopefully)

Remember Gennaro anyone?

Of course - I stand corrected. Looking forward to filling that place. That would be a hoot.

a bunch of us at work have already earmarked this game for that sole intention. It would be a fantastic statement of intent from our support.

Just one small , quick point , with the transfer embargo being accepted ( though we can sign players up until 31st Aug ) , the timeline of our great club will not be broken in any way , just think about it for a minute

Exactly rbr.

The bottom line (whether we like it or not) is that Green was always going to have to accept certain conditions in order to get our membership transferred and despite the ruling by Lord Glennie, I think the transfer embargo was definitely a sanction worth accepting in order to get that transfer of membership. Applying for a brand new membership was never an option and another appellate tribunal ruling on alternative sanctions could have suspended us from playing for a year which could also have destroyed us.

As far as I'm concerned, if we get the transfer embargo and £160k fine the SFA hit us with as well as ordered to pay football debts we'll have done ok in a climate where so many people want to see our club completely wiped off the map.

Guest Dutchy
Await to see what other conditions he's ran up the white flag to, if he's signed away our inalienable right to legal recourse then expect Rhegan to dump a few tons of more shit on top of us.

This is something that really worries me.

We can all start our excuses as to how we will cope with this ban, especially if we manage to get a few in before the deadline, but if we accept the 'no legal challenge clause', we'd be as well giving up with trying to run a football club when this/these cunts are so out to get us.

Something has to change and change sooner rather than later.

IMO there'll be serious league reconstruction next summer(not to mention serious panic stations over the SPL SKY TV deal which may or may not exist by then). The worst we'll find ourselves in IMO is one division below SPL (if it's still called that by then)

That's why it's important we make good signings over these next 6 weeks. Preferably players in the under 25 age bracket.

the transfer embargo is neither here nor there. we could win the 3rd with our u17 team.

but being bitch slapped into accepting an ILLEGAL punishment is.

I agree with this, but let's not forget we were regularly outplayed last season at home by the dregs of the SPL and are they all that different from the teams in SFL3??? Baring in mind we won't have £20k + per week players to choose.

Do we even have an u17 team? Nothing would surprise me. Have we got rid of Sinclair yet? We may as well just not bother having any youth coaches!!!