registration ban stands.

I was under the impression that while it's an SPL matter in terms of whether their rules were breached or not, it will be handed back to the SFA and one of their wee kangaroo courts (sorry, tribunals) for decisions regarding punishment if necessary.

I think its more like an appeal goes to the sfa.

I was under the impression that while it's an SPL matter in terms of whether their rules were breached or not, it will be handed back to the SFA and one of their wee kangaroo courts (sorry, tribunals) for decisions regarding punishment if necessary.

IIRC any appeal would be to the SFA which indicates that the title striping is a done deal especially if Green's signed away our option of legal recourse.

Well, we shall see. Hence my question about the finer details of this "deal".

You just need to look at the logistics. Transfer of our SPL share was refused, so if the SPL find us guilty they will need to ask the SFA to hand out a punishment.... which the SFA under Regan will of course be delighted to help with....

IIRC any appeal would be to the SFA which indicates that the title striping is a done deal especially if Green's signed away our option of legal recourse.

Right, I'm with you. The SPL could strip us of league titles and we'd then need to appeal to the SFA. Oh dear! :facepalm:

I would like to hear more about this:

If anything, the SFA says we are the same club, which is important to note.

We've 6 weeks to fill the squad with old hands, then a year to pick up youngsters. We can always sign freebies (Aluko) from September 2013 onwards.

IIRC we may be able to get away with only missing the January window as our transfer registration ban expires 31/08/13 whilst the window closes 02/09/13 due to 31/08/13 falling on a Saturday.

toothless, but agree that they probably had to in the end, or be suspeneded for a year.

Really really concernered to see the full details of this 'deal' pure pish. he signed to be shafted from all positions i hope not

IIRC we may be able to get away with only missing the January window as our transfer registration ban expires 31/08/13 whilst the window closes 02/09/13 due to 31/08/13 falling on a Saturday.
EXACTLY. This is what I've been saying. All in all it's only really JAN2013 when we'll be completely unable to bring anyone in. We need to get cracking however and get bodies in.