registration ban stands.

I don't think there's a huge difference in playing Berwick and Peterhead than say St Mirren and Aberdeen. It's dire level clugger football, but still we have looked poor against it.

Yes there is. I saw Berwick v Stranraer last season, they do try to play football but they only had one decent player between the two teams and he ran out of steam long before the end. It did get a bit agricultural in the last 20 mins when lack of fitness led to some hefty challenges and that is where, as a full time team, we should prove far too good.

we have loaned out players to sfl outside the window I'm almost certain. international loans apply to the window though I think.

would we want a Scottish club to loan us a player. would they?

probably wont be needing any international ones for div2 :-P

I am gutted by this. I thought we could have taken advantage of Regan's precarious situation, He should have been facing a vote of no confidence but he's not so we just have to get on with it. I just hope we haven't signed away legal rights. He has conceded nothing and we have conceded everything. We have already had a transfer ban since the decision of the first appelate tribunal. We haven't been able to do any business. I think that is the worst of it, we have actually got a longer ban than we would have had if we had accepted the ban in the first place.

Not only that, but the transfer of membership won't be completed till some time next week and until it is we can't sign any players. The time it's taking to get all of this sorted out is disgraceful.

Not only that, but the transfer of membership won't be completed till some time next week and until it is we can't sign any players. The time it's taking to get all of this sorted out is disgraceful.

We can sign but not register.

If we can get back to the top flight in a healthy financial state and Green sells for a profit I really have no issue.

We have to accept challenging Celtic is probably longer than 3 years away, even if it means them getting 10 in a row etc.

Getting to the top flight is a piece of piss. We need to build for the future. Them getting 10 in a row? By 5 years we should be better than ever.

Yes there is. I saw Berwick v Stranraer last season, they do try to play football but they only had one decent player between the two teams and he ran out of steam long before the end. It did get a bit agricultural in the last 20 mins when lack of fitness led to some hefty challenges and that is where, as a full time team, we should prove far too good.

Well if they tried to play football that's better than most. Then again, we were regularly outplayed by SPL teams last season so who am I to comment........

Rather than convening the Appellate Tribunal to determine from the sanctions available to it, the company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd have chosen to accept the 12-month registration embargo.

I am struggling to understand why the "company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd” would accept this condition for two reasons:

1. Lord Glennie said that no such sanction was available to the SFA and instructed the SFA to refer the matter back to the Appellate Tribunal. So if the matter went to the Tribunal now for a decision they could not legally impose such a sanction, unless they chose to ignore His Lordship and risk a further (almost certain losing) reference to the Court of Appeal.

2. If on the other hand the matter is now referred to the Tribunal to endorse a decision that has already been accepted by all parties, I still don't see how the Tribunal can endorse it given that it has already been ruled that no such sanction exists.

I suppose the threat that will have been made is that the Tribunal could impose a ban on Rangers altogether in the form of suspension or termination of membership but here again I'm not so sure that such a ban would be effective against newco. It's one thing saying that legitimate sanctions monetary sanctions against oldco have to be accepted by newco but it's quite another saying that a suspension or expulsion of a company that no longer exists or shortly won't exist is enforceable against newco.

I'm assuming that Green has taken legal advice on all this and perhaps been told it's not worth the risk but I think I might have been tempted to take the chance.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I for one am very happy that at least we are getting somewhere.

There was always going to have to be a deal done, if we cant sign enough players in the next few weeks to go along with the ones we have that says more about the people at Rangers.

Lets just get on with playing football.