registration ban stands.

sfa have confirmed its two windows.

Perhaps they haven't clicked yet.

Rather than convening the Appellate Tribunal to determine from the sanctions available to it, the company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd have chosen to accept the 12-month registration embargo. This embargo will begin on 1st September 2012 and end on 31st August 2013.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsID=10229&newsCategoryID=1

Guest thebear0806

If you read what they have written down looks like two windows but when you check Calender it can only be one as stated prev doc states embargo ends on 31st if extended to Mon 2 means we can sign players from midnight sun morn to midnight Monday 2nd . Think the sfa have made a **** of it and since we agreed and signed legally we will not sign anyone before 31st but nothing legally for the next two days

I am gutted by this. I thought we could have taken advantage of Regan's precarious situation, He should have been facing a vote of no confidence but he's not so we just have to get on with it. I just hope we haven't signed away legal rights. He has conceded nothing and we have conceded everything. We have already had a transfer ban since the decision of the first appelate tribunal. We haven't been able to do any business. I think that is the worst of it, we have actually got a longer ban than we would have had if we had accepted the ban in the first place.