registration ban stands.

I am afraid I don't really care what you think I want the world to see the 5 stars on our jersey.

And that your choice mate. The state we are in and people are worring about people seeing 5 starts on the strip.

Hate to brake the news to you mate, nobody gives a fuck in moder day football about a club in Scotland and how many times they have won the title.

And that your choice mate. The state we are in and people are worring about people seeing 5 starts on the strip.

Hate to brake the news to you mate, nobody gives a fuck in moder day football about a club in Scotland and how many times they have won the title.

It wouldn't matter to me if not one other person on the planet cared how many titles Rangers have won, I care. Personally I would be gutted if we were to be cheated out of a big part of our history. Being the 1st club in the world to reach 50 titles is special, why should we accept that honour being taken from us and handed to the Tims?

We don't deserve to be stripped of titles, Celtic don't deserve to be handed 5 titles they never won.

Its about a lot more than people seeing 5 stars on our jersey.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

They can try all the want, but they'll never take away the memories of winning those trophies, and the celebrations of the time.

I will always say 54 and counting until we win our 55th and if the dhims are claiming to have won 48 then that's just plain daft.