registration ban stands.

Does this mean another of the Charles Green myth's is laid to rest? That the last thing he wanted to do was to have us playing football this coming season so he could sell the assets and run away?

A new conspiracy will appear from somewhere.

Like all match day ticket sales are getting put in a sack for him and Craig Whyte to share.

i'll take it, we have 6 weeks now to build a squad capable of winning the 3rd and doing well enough for half a 2nd division season. Personally I have no concerns about it, we should be able to get a squad together that can win those divisions with ease.

Oh yeah lets get back to playing football and I for one can't wait.

There's no reason for him to focus on the long term though is there? There is absolutely no way he is going to be focusing on youth development, when he can get the Gary Teale's of the world and likely guarantee winning div 3 and 2.

If we can get back to the top flight in a healthy financial state and Green sells for a profit I really have no issue.

We have to accept challenging Celtic is probably longer than 3 years away, even if it means them getting 10 in a row etc.

Don't see how being realistic it's the only solution? We should have told the SFA to chase themselves. Is there anything stopping us applying for the bottom tier of English football? In the same amount of time we would probably be in the championship, by the time we get back to the shitty SPL.

The irony of this situation is none of us even want to play in the league we have been kicked out of and spat on

Plenty of problems with the England idea no matter what level, plus I seriously doubt we'd be able to get it sorted for this season even if it could work.

We cannot gamble with the club playing football this season.

throw out a few stories about stripping titles and the masses will be happy about an illegal signing plan.

two weeks ago people were saying it was a lie we were going to accept the transfer ban.

paper talk, rubbish etc.

great tactic here's the proof it works.

Fucking joke.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?44906-Transfer-Embargo&highlight=transfer+ban

throw out a few stories about stripping titles and the masses will be happy about an illegal signing plan.

two weeks ago people were saying it was a lie we were going to accept the transfer ban.

paper talk, rubbish etc.

great tactic here's the proof it works.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?44906-Transfer-Embargo&highlight=transfer+ban

I considered it a 'fucking joke' that the SFA still wanted to hit us with this.

However, it's clear they do not want to let us get a licence sanction free, we are not in a position of power after having to newco so I don't think we've had much choice.

Not living within our means got us into this mess, I have faith Green and co will assure we do.

Building for the SPL at this stage is difficult, we could have youngsters that stand out in the Third Division but aren't good enough for the top flight.

The lower divisions aren't pretty. No place for fancy talented youngsters. They'd get their legs hacked off. On that subject, Mr Green had better invest in a mobile dressing room with some physio tables etc, 'cos we sure as hell won't get any of that away for the next couple of years. Lucky to have room for 11 players in the away dressing room at some grounds.

The lower divisions aren't pretty. No place for fancy talented youngsters. They'd get their legs hacked off. On that subject, Mr Green had better invest in a mobile dressing room with some physio tables etc, 'cos we sure as hell won't get any of that away for the next couple of years. Lucky to have room for 11 players in the away dressing room at some grounds.

Queens Park aside of course. ;)