registration ban stands.

That wasn't really a sanction, I realise it is but officially it was just a consequence of liquidation.

The guy has been blackmailed with our licence to play football.

It was very much a sanction. All of this is punishment. We have been kicked internally and externally to within one inch of our life and now we must put the building blocks into place for a Rangers better than ever before.

Just one small , quick point , with the transfer embargo being accepted ( though we can sign players up until 31st Aug ) , the timeline of our great club will not be broken in any way , just think about it for a minute

We need to get out of these divisions as soon as, youth will obviously have to play a part but if we can have experienced players like Teale and Beattie in what is basically a part time league it would be fantastic.

I don't think getting out of these divisions will be remotely difficult. IT shouldn't be anyway. Then again, we have virtually no youth setup to speak of, which is abysmal.

I don't see much point in us just getting to the SPL with and then needing to build a new squad from scratch, we will end up just another team there. We need to build now with an end goal of being a team that can compete in Europe. We need a STRATEGIC and not OPERATIONAL plan for once in our club. Scraping by day to day got us into this fucking mess.