registration ban stands.

They are hardly good prospects for the future are they :(. We really, really should be looking at good prospects here that can be trained up. We have to think long term. I would like in 5 years time to see a thriving Rangers.

All we have to look forward to is the future. We must be powerful again, more powerful than recent seasons even. There has to be some plan put into place where we can in the future become a powerful club again, not afraid to take on anyone. The only way this can be done is to put the correct infrastructure in place. There has to be a 5-10 year plan put into place.

couldn't agree with you more mate.

were not fighting our corner poor show mr green .

Come on, you don't want us to die fighting do you?

The club would not survive not being able to play football next season, I realise fighting is what we want to do in an ideal world but we have to be realistic.

Getting Rangers back to the top of Scottish Football will be the ultimate revenge.

Like everyone else, I''m not happy with this, but, being realistic, it was probably the only solution for us if we wanted to play football next season.

This however will not appease the rabids out there, and there will be more fun and games to come - I'm convinced.

In a perfect world, Regan would draw a line under the whole sorry shambles and address those who will continue their feeding frenzy until we are dead. It's a perfect opportunity for him to salvage some kudos out of the affair and calm Scottish football down. It is after all standing on the precipice, and there's a lot to pan out in this yet.

Dependent on the outcome of sponsor/media negotiations, the SPL may very well fold before too long.

However, this isn't a perfect world, and Regan isn't a perfect Chief Executive.

Forecast for more vindictiveness and meltdown, but heigh-ho - it sells newspapers and keeps the muppets occupied.

couldn't agree with you more mate.

The problem we find ourselves in with Green is he has openly said he is not here for the long haul, he wants to make a quick buck. Having been relegated to division 3, this is now basically the opposite of what we need. We now need long term plans more than ever.

I don't think getting out of these divisions will be remotely difficult. IT shouldn't be anyway. Then again, we have virtually no youth setup to speak of, which is abysmal.

I don't see much point in us just getting to the SPL with and then needing to build a new squad from scratch, we will end up just another team there. We need to build now with an end goal of being a team that can compete in Europe. We need a STRATEGIC and not OPERATIONAL plan for once in our club. Scraping by day to day got us into this fucking mess.

Not living within our means got us into this mess, I have faith Green and co will assure we do.

Building for the SPL at this stage is difficult, we could have youngsters that stand out in the Third Division but aren't good enough for the top flight.

The problem we find ourselves in with Green is he has openly said he is not here for the long haul, he wants to make a quick buck. Having been relegated to division 3, this is now basically the opposite of what we need. We now need long term plans more than ever.

Green said he'd be here until he was no longer needed, in the SPL he may well not have been needed that long.

But I don't think he's in any rush.

Like everyone else, I''m not happy with this, but, being realistic, it was probably the only solution for us if we wanted to play football next season.

This however will not appease the rabids out there, and there will be more fun and games to come - I'm convinced.

In a perfect world, Regan would draw a line under the whole sorry shambles and address those who will continue their feeding frenzy until we are dead. It's a perfect opportunity for him to salvage some kudos out of the affair and calm Scottish football down. It is after all standing on the precipice, and there's a lot to pan out in this yet.

Dependent on the outcome of sponsor/media negotiations, the SPL may very well fold before too long.

However, this isn't a perfect world, and Regan isn't a perfect Chief Executive.

Forecast for more vindictiveness and meltdown, but heigh-ho - it sells newspapers and keeps the muppets occupied.

Don't see how being realistic it's the only solution? We should have told the SFA to chase themselves. Is there anything stopping us applying for the bottom tier of English football? In the same amount of time we would probably be in the championship, by the time we get back to the shitty SPL.

The irony of this situation is none of us even want to play in the league we have been kicked out of and spat on

Green said he'd be here until he was no longer needed, in the SPL he may well not have been needed that long.

But I don't think he's in any rush.

There's no reason for him to focus on the long term though is there? There is absolutely no way he is going to be focusing on youth development, when he can get the Gary Teale's of the world and likely guarantee winning div 3 and 2.