Season Ticket Renewal - Prices confirmed

I spoke to the ticket office on Friday (being one of those who indicated that they would not renew till I knew what division we were in and how much was being charged).

This is the current position, subject to SFA membership approval:

• A fresh application will be issued (by email to those who have registered their email address) as soon as the membership and hence participation in SFL3 is approved (although there now seems to be the added complications of trophies and a share of the SFL TV money)

• The staff in the ticket office do not know the prices as yet (they may have been decided but they do not have them or have been instructed not to release the information);

• A new deadline will be set;

• My suggestion that because the amount will be a lot lower than in recent years and the Fastpay DDM scheme failed, a one off payment will be required; was met with "it will be in the letter";

• Existing seats have been reserved for all last season's ticket holders and will be maintained pending the new deadline.
  • The email renewal will contain the same options as in previous year's i.e. Away League Games, Home and Away Cup Ties (not sure about the the first game in Communities Cup, which is usually included) etc; therefore those who did not complete the original form will have a second opportunity and will not lose out.

See update at #54

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Update

The following deductions will be made from last years Season Ticket, for our season ahead in the SFL3.

Adults & Concessions will get a 30% reduction.

Children will get a 50% reduction.

The closing date has been extended to the 30th July.

Before it starts into i won't be or i will be thread, i am just passing on the info from Jim Hannah.

The following deductions will be made from last years Season Ticket, for our season ahead in the SFL3.

Adults & Concessions will get a 30% reduction.

Children will get a 50% reduction.

The closing date has been extended to the 30th July.

Before it starts into i won't be or i will be thread, i am just passing on the info from Jim Hannah.

That would put MRE at £385 which is ridiculous in my opinion.

Presumably it also means £19/20 per game on a single ticket basis, twice what other clubs in the SFL3 charge.

Presumably it also means -20% in SFL2 and -10% in SFL1.

Edited by BrahimHemdani