Season Ticket Renewal - Prices confirmed

Somebody should suggest the club allow a donation to be made, either online, or by mailed renewal, to be ring-fenced or even into an account controlled by, say, RFFF which is independent of the club.

Even if only a few supporters do it, there is still a segregated account with funding for the SPL when we get back there. I actually suspect many would take the club up on the offer.

Guest Dutchy
While this is quite good for the pockets of the fans in a recession, the problem with lowering prices is that you can get used to it, and then grudge the higher price when we get back to the SPL - and the price then is likely to be a good bit higher than when we left.

Is the price of tickets not set by the SFL? I can see why we may be annoyed at price changes as we move up the leagues, but let's face it, we're not exactly going ot watch some of the best football on show in the 3rd.

Somebody should suggest the club allow a donation to be made, either online, or by mailed renewal, to be ring-fenced or even into an account controlled by, say, RFFF which is independent of the club.

Even if only a few supporters do it, there is still a segregated account with funding for the SPL when we get back there. I actually suspect many would take the club up on the offer.

I think this is a good idea in general terms and another thing to do would be to set aside the difference personally and perhaps spend it on merchandise (although I know we don't benefit much from that) or an occasional premium package, buy a brick or a stadium tour, that kind of stuff.

Just one point, RFFF are a long way from being independent of the Club.

probably best spent on tickets. that way only vat goes to outsiders. merchandise is a bit hit and miss for who gets the money.

True but you have the remote possibility of losing out on funds if we sell out the stadium and people have bought tickets from their excess funds whilst others are now locked out. Remote, but possible.

I think this is a good idea in general terms and another thing to do would be to set aside the difference personally and perhaps spend it on merchandise (although I know we don't benefit much from that) or an occasional premium package, buy a brick or a stadium tour, that kind of stuff.

Just one point, RFFF are a long way from being independent of the Club.

Fair point re RFFF, not the best example. Was more an example but still a fair point.

I bought a brick for the wee man, need to find it - is in the Davie Cooper wall, was stoked !!