Season Ticket Renewal - Prices confirmed

Question for all of us.....

I know that the discounts are healthy and certainly welcome.... But I wonder how many people would still be prepared to pay full price, with the difference between the two going into a segregated "return to the SPL" fund ?

I know it is easy for me to say but I know I would still pay full price if I knew that the club would benefit with a slush fund WHEN we return to the SPL.

I know that the discounts are healthy and certainly welcome.... But I wonder how many people would still be prepared to pay full price, with the difference between the two going into a segregated "return to the SPL" fund ?

I know it is easy for me to say but I know I would still pay full price if I knew that the club would benefit with a slush fund WHEN we return to the SPL.

I would be happy to do it if the required security was put in place to prevent it being spent now.

Good idea mate but cant see it happening tbh.

It would be easyier for people that want to do this to just buy extra spare tickets with the extra money and give them to other fans type thing. That way the crowd is higher and the club get the money.

While this is quite good for the pockets of the fans in a recession, the problem with lowering prices is that you can get used to it, and then grudge the higher price when we get back to the SPL - and the price then is likely to be a good bit higher than when we left.

While this is quite good for the pockets of the fans in a recession, the problem with lowering prices is that you can get used to it, and then grudge the higher price when we get back to the SPL - and the price then is likely to be a good bit higher than when we left.

Said the same thing last night.

I would certainly be up for that as long as the money was properly ring fenced and held securely.