Season Ticket Renewal - Prices confirmed

I really appreciate the high number of members who have thanked me for the OP; it was easy and simple to obtain the information.

I realise now that there was one thing that I forgot to mention and I will edit the OP accordingly:

• The email renewal will contain the same options as in previous year's i.e. Away League Games, Home and Away Cup Ties (not sure about the the first game in Communities Cup, which is usually included) etc; therefore those who did not complete the original form will have a second opportunity and will not lose out.

What happened to the "fuck the SFA, I will pay the ST for Div3" mantra ?

Strange how we "wanted" Div 3 but now we have it we want deep discounts.

I can't wait to see and hear what the people who wanted Div 3 are saying by Xmas if we haven't run away with the league or if they just don't like the quality of football on display in Div 3. I'm expecting the "let's go to Div 3" mantra to be short lived once we're actually there and the past year or so's events start to truly sink in.

I can't wait to see and hear what the people who wanted Div 3 are saying by Xmas if we haven't run away with the league or if they just don't like the quality of football on display in Div 3. I'm expecting the "let's go to Div 3" mantra to be short lived once we're actually there and the past year or so's events start to truly sink in.

I think it'll be the opposite for the simple reason.

Every club outside the OF are on a par with most of the 1st Division, the rest barring the bottom half of the 3rd Division are of equal quality, if that's the right word.

Scottish football isn't really rocket science, it's just that it's been forgotten about.

Edited by 54andcounting

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the ticket office again today and it seems that contrary to their previous advices:

• the revised season ticket package is being issued in hard copy through the post and should be dropping on our door mats in the next day or two with the (very short) revised deadline of 7 August (at least if you want to retain your existing seat).

• also contrary to information posted by others the existing smart cards will continue in use (and will be activated for the East Fife game, if you pay to go to it, as unlike previous seasons the first League Cup game is not included in the season ticket).

• lastly they are now able to accept credit card payments for individual matches e.g. East Fife.

I spoke to the ticket office again today and it seems that contrary to their previous advices:

• the revised season ticket package is being issued in hard copy through the post and should be dropping on our door mats in the next day or two with the (very short) revised deadline of 7 August (at least if you want to retain your existing seat).

• also contrary to information posted by others the existing smart cards will continue in use (and will be activated for the East Fife game, if you pay to go to it, as unlike previous seasons the first League Cup game is not included in the season ticket).

• lastly they are now able to accept credit card payments for individual matches e.g. East Fife.

Already been and had mine activated for East Fife, said to expect the renewal forms in the mail today, looks like it's a bit later!

Recieved my renewal letter today, I currently sit in the main stand rear and my renewal is £249 compared to £374 whilst we were in the spl?

Heading over later to renew my season ticket aswell as my membership for the WRC :)

I don't do walking away

Rangers today Rangers tomorrow Rangers forever :)