Anyone go to any Premiership games?

Ive stayed at the Chelsea hotel, its the copthorne millenium. But you have to book well in advance for stayung there if Chelsea are at home. They were playing Liverpool away when I stayed yet it was still busy.

Chelsea have about 35000 season tickets so only a few thousand available on match day. But best to buy via website, against teams like Wigan you will be able to get no probs.

Not sure why you would want to waste your money watching John Terry and Fat Frank. :wanker::D

West Ham are my team and we're back up this season. :party:

Really don't get this two team thing - especially one that's in the country which are basically your international football rivals. Every penny spent in England is a nail in the coffin of Scottish football.

I live here and couldn't bear to support an English team. Seems to me to be a slippery slope that will end up with most Scots having an English team as their first choice and casually supporting (read "looking out for the results for") a "diddy" Scottish team as they are local.

We're heading for a league of Wales but without the two big teams in the upper English leagues. In fact thinking about that it seems probable that Welsh football will be far better and richer than ours. Swansea and Cardiff will soon dwarf the Old Firm if they don't already.

In fact the more I think about this, the more I think we should apply to England. We have to go begging bowl in hand and say, "Scottish football is dying, please give us a helping hand, take us in and help us survive."

The unionist politicians should be all over it - it could nip the independence vote in the bud.

I go to St James' on occasion - good day out for the girls shopping, quality football, plus they can understand our accent when I go for pizza after. Like Glasgow would be if celtc ceased to exist. Doesn't mean I am a NUFC fan, but you'd have to have the discipline of a yogi master not to fancy a bit of one of Europe's top leagues now and again.

I haven't got two fucks for english fitba' they are the scourge of football.

I remember as a kid wearing a West Ham top, Clyde Best played for them at the time? don't know where the **** I got it but I wore it like it was something to be proud of...then I got this Rangers top and suddenly it really meant something and the rest is history really.

Come to think of it...it was the shirt we wore in 1972.

Edited by 54andcounting

My mate is a Sunderland fan and I went down to a match with him to watch them against spurs. It was highly annoying because he bought the tickets through the website which is fine and then less than 2 weeks before the match it got moved to TV for a 515 kick off on a saturday night. We arrived in Newcastle at 11am or something stupid and had to kill time. Was a good game though :D

Really don't get this two team thing - especially one that's in the country which are basically your international football rivals. Every penny spent in England is a nail in the coffin of Scottish football.

I live here and couldn't bear to support an English team. Seems to me to be a slippery slope that will end up with most Scots having an English team as their first choice and casually supporting (read "looking out for the results for") a "diddy" Scottish team as they are local.

We're heading for a league of Wales but without the two big teams in the upper English leagues. In fact thinking about that it seems probable that Welsh football will be far better and richer than ours. Swansea and Cardiff will soon dwarf the Old Firm if they don't already.

Its like having 2 parents. Plus some people are Football fans in general and dont support one team and just like multiple teams. I can understand that as I certainly watch most EPL games every week and like to watch Arsenal play, fantastic entertainment.

I lived in England as a kid and my Dad took me to West Ham every week. By then I had already been to a few Rangers games so supported them and when I returned to Scotland I went back to Ibrox. So I had been brought up watching 2 teams hence them both.