We have our first fixture in 6 days time! Seems the SPL is trying to blackmail things and in bed with the SFA. They have already seen the financial consequences of losing Rangers in the SPL, it will get double worse if they keep pissing about and dont allow us SFL membership.

Stand firm - No more sanctions.

Some lawyers must be begging for this case to be brought to them! The SFA, SPL and making things up as they go along.

If it means we dont play football then lets apply for another league. Whether it be NI, England or even a Scandanavian league. Rangers are a massive following and we have the power.

Time for another drink!

Edited by Gribz

problem is gribz there isnt one person outside Rangers who is prepared to stand up to the SFA and challenge their corruption. Even the media are giving regan a free run.

As for our supporters groups, to say im disappointed in them is an understatement.

Im getting to point were part of me is saying saying to hell with our history and let the lot of them rot.

We cannot give into Regan. We just cannot.

E-mailed D&P yesterday with regards to something else, but maybe someone (preferably a shareholder like me) wants to ask them whether any suggestions by the SFA with regard to the license is actually legal. As in paying football debts or the like. As in: if Rangers agree to this, do they open themselves up for claims by HMRC and Ticketus too?

It looks very much to me that SKY don't want anything to do with their SPL contract if we're not in SPL. Also SPL are contractually obliged to pay SFL £2M. SPL haven't got the money without SKY contract not to mention they need our media rights too which SFL don't want them to get. Intersting week ahead !!!!!!!!11

Guest Dutchy

It's now too late to apply to join any other league, which is probably the best reason for so much pissing about by the SFA/SPL.

They've been trying to back us into a corner all summer, and it seems to be working. I hope the SFL comes out with some legal backing to tell them that this cannot be done as there is a contract in place with the SPL and the SFL.

Enough is enough!

It's now too late to apply to join any other league, which is probably the best reason for so much pissing about by the SFA/SPL.

If they don't give us membership in time for the season start, we could still apply to join another association and league for the following season. As long as we have an FA membership we'll be able to sign players and play friendlies.

Would we be able to attract players to come and spend a season playing friendlies though? Would the club be able to sustain itself with no 'competitive' games for a year? I suppose it would depend what league we were looking forward to joining.