B international

I actually think B Internationals are better than first team friendlies. They are a much better idea to slowly get these type of players up to international speed.

The likes of Smith, Boyd, Adam and MAYBE Hutton can get plenty international caps in the future.

I actually think B Internationals are better than first team friendlies. They are a much better idea to slowly get these type of players up to international speed.

And you FIFA coefficient doesn't get flushed down the loo if you lose a few.

If only Vogts had prefered B internationals, we would have had an easier group for the Euro qualifiers...

Guest Stan Smith

Pleased as I am that Rangers players are getting in, I really dont understand how Thuderbolt Adam can be considered even B Intl class. I think he's been like a Gavin Rae clone. At best dependable with a fierce shot. I'd expect him to struggle if Rangers get a right good player in..

Pleased as I am that Rangers players are getting in, I really dont understand how Thuderbolt Adam can be considered even B Intl class. I think he's been like a Gavin Rae clone. At best dependable with a fierce shot. I'd expect him to struggle if Rangers get a right good player in..

Thats part of the trouble though isn't it, getting a right good player in? I'm glad for Adam and Scottish football that he's geting a chance. Surely most of us would like to see us producing more youngsters and although maybe not Fergie standard when Advocat arrived, there are more and more showing which can only be a good thing

Guest Stan Smith
Thats part of the trouble though isn't it, getting a right good player in? I'm glad for Adam and Scottish football that he's geting a chance. Surely most of us would like to see us producing more youngsters and although maybe not Fergie standard when Advocat arrived, there are more and more showing which can only be a good thing

Yup 100% agree, but I think in Charlies defence, he has been given the chance and, whilst not setting the heather on fire, has not let anyone down too badly..(plus the good goals). I have a "challenge" of osorts for the troops though, pick a game and, where possible, just follow Adam, what he does, what he doesnt do, where he runs and where he doesnt etc etc. Ive done that and come to my own conclusions, but would like other bears to try it out also.

Guest north_east_bear

I watched Adam a few times as a youth & he really looked the part (even if he was a bit reluctant to part with the ball). Sadly it would appear that he's gone backwards footballing wise and although he's shifted some of the weight that he was carrying, he still has a bit to go.

I've noticed in the last few games especially at Ibrox Adam has taken over from Hutton in terms of heckling from the bears. He is a frustrating player, good shot on him, but at times blasts the ball wildly over the bar. Can fade in and out at times too